SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX @ SCSU

AZSIOUX

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My fricken B2 window closed...anyone know how to rejoin the broadcast? They didn't send any email...

go to the link that says customer service and send them an email.

They will send you the link. It happened to me last night as well.

Jason Blake's goal was pretty. He dished the puck to the D man who shot it and the rebound came right back to Blake who blasted a one-timer past the goalie. If the Leafs can hang on, it will stand as the game winning goal. About 5 1/2 mins left in the game.

Side note: Blake is on fire, 9 goals his last 13 games. I wonder if all those Leafs fans who said some pretty nasty, personal things about him are feeling just a little bit bad now?

Jason Blake's goal was pretty. He dished the puck to the D man who shot it and the rebound came right back to Blake who blasted a one-timer past the goalie. If the Leafs can hang on, it will stand as the game winning goal. About 5 1/2 mins left in the game.

Side note: Blake is on fire, 9 goals his last 13 games. I wonder if all those Leafs fans who said some pretty nasty, personal things about him are feeling just a little bit bad now?

All that and he's battling leukemia as well. I love the guy.

Who are the leafs playing tonight? I ussually don't follow them.

Leaf fans are just like Gopher fans. I know there must be at least some small difference between them but up until now I haven't been able to put my finger on it.

For those of you who aren't familiar with Leaf fans, for starters they are arrogant, think they live at the center of the hockey universe and think they know hockey.

From a PWR viewpoint, Wisconsin since we play them four times and UMD only twice.

From a MacNaughton view, UMD since WI is in a virtual first place.

just posted this in another thread, but I think it would be better for us PWR-wise to not win the league. That way we are playing a better team in the first round and can boost our RPI.