SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX/GOPHERS SATURDAY

gfhockey

What's funny about that email is this:

So this person doesn't want the Gophers to play the Sioux anymore because they are goons. But yet later on in the email they want players like Bickel to come back so they "take down" the Sioux players.

Very "classy", and also nicely ironic. :huh:

I'm surprised Roman blogged this, seems like a tantrum to me. Not sure what the heck he was going for, sadly, this just makes gopher fans look like babies. Luckily, we have some great gopher fans on this board (sagard, FHG....i guess gopherz too)

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

About the admins, I have checked out your board, I think your mods do too much. I think Jim has the perfect balance, people can write freely, if things start getting out of hand, a mod warns about it, if it continues, the person is banned. (see "proudsioux" for an example :huh:)

what did "proudsioux" do to get banned?

It's probably SCSU fans keeping this going to assure that the Gophers are off their game for another weekend. My god... the series was over six days ago. Someone needs to play Barierro's "Get over it!" for these guys, including the Gopher beat writer. Rachel Blount wasn't scared to tell it like it is and she certainly didn't keep things going after the story was over. No wonder she doesn't cover the Gophers anymore.

Pretty sure the Sioux won't be still rellishing last weekend when the puck drops in a little under an hour. SCSU is likely hoping the Gophers are still thinking about how bad they had it handed to them last weekend. Think SCSU watched a replay of the series? And think they just might come out hitting?

I think we as Sioux fans clearly understimated how in their heads Brett Hextall really got.

It's probably SCSU fans keeping this going to assure that the Gophers are off their game for another weekend. My god... the series was over six days ago. Someone needs to play Barierro's "Get over it!" for these guys, including the Gopher beat writer. Rachel Blount wasn't scared to tell it like it is and she certainly didn't keep things going after the story was over. No wonder she doesn't cover the Gophers anymore.

Pretty sure the Sioux won't be still rellishing last weekend when the puck drops in a little under an hour. SCSU is likely hoping the Gophers are still thinking about how bad they had it handed to them last weekend. Think SCSU watched a replay of the series? And think they just might come out hitting?

I think we as Sioux fans clearly understimated how in their heads Brett Hextall really got.

In the pre-game interview tonight, Jake Marto mentioned how sweet it was to sweep the Gophers, but they have to forget about that now because they have plenty more WCHA games coming up that they have to focus on.

I don't know if anyone else heard, or even if this is a proper place to post this tidbit, but on PA's show this morning Kevin Gorg said that after watching last weekend's thrashing of the Gophers, the team that really scares him right now is the Sioux. He was quite effusive in his praise, and made reference to championship form. It actually brought tears to my eyes.