SiouxSports.com Forum

former players

schmidtdoggydog

That would be Grand Forks Central. He is transferring from RR to GFC. He is not even close to playing in the USHL this year. Look for him to spend his 10th-12th grade years in the USHL. And also look to Fargo making a trade to get his rights.

Ya he needs to grow a little bit still and not many freshman play in the USHL

Ya he needs to grow a little bit still and not many freshman play in the USHL

I think the question is, will he be moving to Fargo to play HS? Probably not ready for the USHL yet, and I do know he was going to be transferring from RR to Central this year, but I wonder if this throws a wrench in those plans?

I think the question is, will he be moving to Fargo to play HS? Probably not ready for the USHL yet, and I do know he was going to be transferring from RR to Central this year, but I wonder if this throws a wrench in those plans?

I highly doubt it, im sure the family will stay in Grand Forks.

• 2 weeks later...

I think we all could of expected this. Joe Finley will be attending the caps prospect camp later this month according to the Washington Post's Caps beat writer. I attached the link if you want to read the blog entry.

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/capitalsi...p-schedule.html

It is also confirmed by the caps team website. Check out the great headshot of him.....jk

http://capitals.nhl.com/team/app/?service=...rticleid=433281

Maybe another JP - James Patrick - can teach Corey a thing or two.

Even better training for a Sioux dman that will be back this fall. One could only hope to get another Patrick at the blue line.

Its funny how players can take clubs to arbitration when they feel they have a good year. I bet Toronto was wishing they could take Blake to arbitration over the way he's performed under that contract...face breakin material right there.

im pretty sure you can only go to arbitration as a restricted free agent. you cant just go to arbitration anytime you feel like it

per brad

http://www.areavoices.com/undhockey/

Dixon Ward headed to UND's Hall

UND just announced that forward Dixon Ward will be inducted into the school's Hall of Fame in October.

Ward is the sole member of UND's 100 goals, 100 assist club. He had 110 goals and 109 assists from 1988-92. He later went on to play in the NHL for Vancouver, Los Angeles, Toronto, Buffalo, Boston and the N.Y. Rangers.