SiouxSports.com Forum

former players

schmidtdoggydog

3 hours ago, siouxkid12 said:

The coach isn't the problem. Whoever put together that trash team should be fired along with any players that complained.

Yep I’ve said they canned the wrong guy. Should have been the GM. Hak didn’t have a lot to work with 

The Kraken players denied this report

“Zero players issued any ultimatums of any kind regarding the coach – that I can assure you. That’s not what those meetings are really about…No one sits there asking them ‘What did you think of the coach?’” (from ‘Kraken ‘extremely disappointed’ in report that players demanded Dave Hakstol’s firing’, Seattle Times, May 1, 2024)

17 hours ago, sioux rube said:

Yep I’ve said they canned the wrong guy. Should have been the GM. Hak didn’t have a lot to work with 

I agree @sioux rube. I laughed when I read this: "pretty significant players" The Kraken did have very many significant players. 

44 minutes ago, MGsioux said:

What a pathetic post on your part.  Leave Brock the F alone.  

kinda lronic that your saying leave brock alone......if he would have been allowed to be left alone he maybe would've played in game 7 and maybe his career wouldn't be in limbo...but you do you i guess.

• Downvote 2

12 hours ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

kinda lronic that your saying leave brock alone......if he would have been allowed to be left alone he maybe would've played in game 7 and maybe his career wouldn't be in limbo...but you do you i guess.

Your such an idiot , hopefully your tin foil hat isn't too tight and you can sleep ok.  Anyone who comes here and makes comments like u about Brock is not a real sioux fan.  You troll 

1716951095968_69857382629704.gif

20 minutes ago, MGsioux said:

Your such an idiot , hopefully your tin foil hat isn't too tight and you can sleep ok.  Anyone who comes here and makes comments like u about Brock is not a real sioux fan.  You troll 

1716951095968_69857382629704.gif

tin foil hat?  it says it right on the side of the bottle (took them a while to add it) but I guess what do I know I never got close enough to one of those bottles so I might be incorrect.

If his career is over (like billy price and others) will he speak his mind bc at that point he wouldn't have anything to lose.

• Downvote 2

1 hour ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

tin foil hat?  it says it right on the side of the bottle (took them a while to add it) but I guess what do I know I never got close enough to one of those bottles so I might be incorrect.

If his career is over (like billy price and others) will he speak his mind bc at that point he wouldn't have anything to lose.

I think the point is that there could be a lot of reasons Brock experienced this. It sucks. Bad. Acting like it’s a statement of fact and tying it a political or anti-vax agenda isn’t helpful. Nor is it factual. Maybe check out some published studies on the now massively researched risk profile before making comments like this (hint, your risk of clots is exponentially higher from non-vaxed Covid infection than from the vaccine) or worse, making statements that Brock will regret getting the vaccine and cost him his career. 

The chances that a clot could occur from drugs (legal or not) or steroid usage (whether anabolic or cortico- again, legal or not) is SIGNIFICANTLY statistically higher than risk from the vax which is almost nonexistent. But you don’t see anyone accusing him of drug or steroid use just because he’s an elite athlete. Why? Because it would be incredibly irresponsible to do so and he’s a great dude that deserves better. Suggest we spend our energy putting goodness into the world for his recovery. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, 90siouxfan said:

Rule #7 of internetting:  Always assume your opponent in a discussion is a 12 yr old special needs person.

Corollary rule #8:   Always assume your opponent assumes their opponent thinks like a 12-year-old special needs person.

And they may be right.  :D

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, iramurphy said:

It took very little effort to view a replay of Brock’s interview where he explained the cause of his blood clot. 
He was struck on his calf by a puck which initially caused a superficial clot and subsequently a deep venous thrombosis. What made you think you had the faintest idea what caused his DVT? To post a photo of a different athlete with band aids on his shoulder after a vaccination,  is a deliberate attempt to mislead others.

Billy Price (former NFL lineman) issued a statement relating his saddle pulmonary embolus was “spontaneous with no medical cause”.

Reading something on the side of a bottle like you claim you did is not a substitute for years of training, years of experience, a thorough review of the medical literature and an honest evaluation and discussion regarding risks and benefits of a vaccine*. That is why people should make an informed decision after discussing medical recommendations with their physicians.

It would be the same as claiming everyone who rides a bike will develop diminished cognitive skills because of one known case where a guy morphed into a pathetic, ignorant moron from riding a bike with his head so far up his ass he has to brush his teeth every time he takes a dump.

Didn't take long before BigPharma...oops i mean Ira chimed in with his "nothing to see here" talking points.

So Brock gets whacked with pucks for 20 years and then all of a sudden boom his career in limbo after taking an experimental gene therapy shot that has a risk / benefit ratio of 0% benefit to Brock and a 100% risk to Brock and one of the "safe and effective" side effects is...........blood clots.  Any "Doctor" worth a damn would have told Brock you don't need this and you SHOULDN"T take it.

And let me guess Ausar Thompson and Christian Koloko got their blood clots after getting hit in their calves by airballs? And Frederick Anderson got his from all the high fives he was giving while sitting on the bench?

* the word vaccine has isn't what it used to be i guess

• Downvote 1

26 minutes ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

Didn't take long before BigPharma...oops i mean Ira chimed in with his "nothing to see here" talking points.

So Brock gets whacked with pucks for 20 years and then all of a sudden boom his career in limbo after taking an experimental gene therapy shot that has a risk / benefit ratio of 0% benefit to Brock and a 100% risk to Brock and one of the "safe and effective" side effects is...........blood clots.  Any "Doctor" worth a damn would have told Brock you don't need this and you SHOULDN"T take it.

And let me guess Ausar Thompson and Christian Koloko got their blood clots after getting hit in their calves by airballs? And Frederick Anderson got his from all the high fives he was giving while sitting on the bench?

* the word vaccine has isn't what it used to be i guess

Moderators, is this an appropriate time to extricate this user from this forum?

• Upvote 1