17. Tyler Burian - IN
  18. Victor Isaak - 
  19. Noah Sickler - IN
  20. Zach Zimmerman - IN
  21. Hayden Galvin - IN
  22. Tyron Vrede - IN
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, sioux24/7 said:

I feel like typically there’s a lot more excitement surrounding this. Is this due to the earlier date or are people disappointed with the class?

I think it's due to the early date. A lot going on this time of year. I am about to start packing for my trek up to Devils Lake tomorrow morning.

1 hour ago, zonadub said:

So here is my stupid question...

how many of these signees had offers from other schools? Hoe many had only 1 offer (from UND)?

It's truly hard to know.  It seems in a lot of cases the kids aren't broadcasting other offers after they commit to UND.  For instance, it really wasn't known last year that Noah Larson received offers from a lot of the MVFC schools and a couple MAC schools.  Most would have thought that he only had a UND offer because that's all that was mentioned.  I know there are definitely some that only had UND as their D1 offer, but there are plenty that we just don't know what their offer list actually looks like.

34 minutes ago, sioux24/7 said:

I feel like typically there’s a lot more excitement surrounding this. Is this due to the earlier date or are people disappointed with the class?

A lot easier for me to block time and follow along on a Wednesday in Feb. vs the Wednesday before Christmas.   Not even much coverage today for FBS other than ESPN.  

It will be interesting to follow the next couple months with guys keeping recruiting open and not getting offers they expect after schools hurried to fill classes today.  

1 minute ago, MadScout03 said:

I didn't get the vibe that UNDFootball360 isn't happy with the class, but I'm not exactly sure what they're saying.  What am I missing?

They're likely being informed by blundering turd fans that only ndsu did well with this early signing period.

• Upvote 3