SiouxSports.com Forum

Improving the game day experience

CMSioux

7 hours ago, GoHawks said:

"Tailgating Rules and General Info"

- All space-holders will have one hour to clear and clean their space(s) after the conclusion of the game.

Well we cleaned up, but we for sure left the rig there overnight. I'm guessing they don't want me to drive after those games.

43 minutes ago, UNDBIZ said:

Finally, during the first home football game, fans are encouraged to come pick up the official “Fighting Hawkerchief” for 2017 from Tailgate Village and from those handing them out throughout the tailgate lots. These items were generously paid for by a donor, and are meant to be utilized inside during the games all-season long.

UND's version of the terrible towels. Its a nice way to get the fans more involved, better than that is to be loud on first through 4th down. 

13 minutes ago, darell1976 said:

UND's version of the terrible towels. Its a nice way to get the fans more involved, better than that is to be loud on first through 4th down. 

The Fighting Hawkerchief, for use on 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and the occasional 4th down!!

• Upvote 4

28 minutes ago, geaux_sioux said:

The new lights and sound system are huge for the atmosphere in the Alerus. I think the speakers were the biggest need by far.

i guess i haven't understood the need for new speakers...i heard the pa guy very clearly tell my that about third string qb ryan bartels took the opening kickoff last year to the 28 yard line...i heard him loud and clear numerous times.

2 minutes ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

i guess i haven't understood the need for new speakers...i heard the pa guy very clearly tell my that about third string qb ryan bartels took the opening kickoff last year to the 28 yard line...i heard him loud and clear numerous times.

Good one!!

4 minutes ago, PATRIOT said:

No noisemakers?!?! How does that improve the game day experience?

Is my Fighting Hawks cowbell now outlawed??

I thought it helped contribute to at least two false starts last year after my voice gave out!!

IMG_2177.JPG

Ya, that's crap.  This is a football game we are talking about here.  I bet you find a way to sneak it in.......

Sweet cowbell!!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, PATRIOT said:

No noisemakers?!?! How does that improve the game day experience?

Is my Fighting Hawks cowbell now outlawed??

I thought it helped contribute to at least two false starts last year after my voice gave out!!

IMG_2177.JPG

As Christopher Walken stated...." Need more cowbell"

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...