yzerman19

Tucker Poolman

85 posts in this topic

Berry was quoted last night he'll play Friday. He wouldn't go out on that limb publicly if Papa Pooly and Tucker didn't give him the green light.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

Berry was quoted last night he'll play Friday. He would go out on that limb publicly if Papa Pooly and Tucker didn't give him the green light.

Playing a Rand Pecknold mind game?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, RedFrog said:

Playing a Rand Pecknold mind game?

Was really hoping I wouldn't have to hear that jackwaggon's name this year.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pretty sure that Berry was playing an old fashioned game of possum when he made his remarks about Poolman last night.  It was too early for him, or anyone, to know and, even if he did know,  he's smart enought to hold  information pretty tight to the vest.   Right?  Right.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, NorthDakotaHockey said:

Pretty sure that Berry was playing an old fashioned game of possum when he made his remarks about Poolman last night.  It was too early for him, or anyone, to know and, even if he did know,  he's smart enought to hold  information pretty tight to the vest.   Right?  Right.

You may be right.  Knowing he has shoulder problems his reaction seemed bad.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Right in front of official....pick player up, and throw him head first into the boards.  Same shift, guy blows over goalie on purpose (intent to injure?), stays in game. 

Hockey East officials may not be the worst anymore....

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

after looking at the video are we talking about a concussion or a shoulder...at first i thought he seperated his shoulder but that looked like he hit his head?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

after looking at the video are we talking about a concussion or a shoulder...at first i thought he seperated his shoulder but that looked like he hit his head?

Probably could be both after watching that video good grief.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

after looking at the video are we talking about a concussion or a shoulder...at first i thought he seperated his shoulder but that looked like he hit his head?

He was favoring his right shoulder.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, cberkas said:

He was favoring his right shoulder.

He's a tough kid. Put a little Duct Tape on it and he'll be fine.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think he dislocated his shoulder and they decided he wouldn't come back for the rest on the game. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, cberkas said:

I think he dislocated his shoulder and they decided he wouldn't come back for the rest on the game. 

I'm with you on this.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, cberkas said:

I think he dislocated his shoulder and they decided he wouldn't come back for the rest on the game. 

Agreed. Initially, was thinking broken arm or collar bone. But the way he was holding that arm, I am thinking dislocated. Might be pretty sore, but hopefully can play.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, siouxfan512 said:

Agreed. Initially, was thinking broken arm or collar bone. But the way he was holding that arm, I am thinking dislocated. Might be pretty sore, but hopefully can play.

I thought the same thing.  I think his head is fine.  He reacted like it was the arm or shoulder or collarbone...dislocated shoulder is best scenario...put the joint back in place, give him a shot, and he can go.  Might not have the same howitzer from the blue line, but can still be very effective.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, siouxfan512 said:

Agreed. Initially, was thinking broken arm or collar bone. But the way he was holding that arm, I am thinking dislocated. Might be pretty sore, but hopefully can play.

My gut reaction was that I just watched the last of that beast in a UND uni but I'm far more hopeful now.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now