SiouxSports.com Forum

Fargo the new Detroit??

Sioux-cia

It's been reported this murderer had an anger problem that resulted in his losing more than one job.  IMO, his suicide letters were a bunch of crap he put together in an attempt to make himself a 'hero' to certain factions after his death.  His murders were nothing more than his being pissed off that he was fired.  Again this is just my opinion.

I think you nailed it

• Upvote 2

I guess that opinion simplifies things especially when you want to ignore the facts that have come out.

But I'm sure you would be singing the same tune if the scenario was exactly the same with a white male opening fire and killing a black male and female and then leaving a manifesto praising the killer in the SC shootings.......................

MY opinion is based on information I gleaned from what has been posted by the media.  And, yes, were this a white man with the same employment/firing history as this black murderer who killed a black man and a black woman and he left what you call a 'manifesto' and what I call bull crap, I would be singing the same tune.  Unlike too many people who base their opinions on the color of the skin one wears, my opinions are based on what information is available.

So will #blacklivesmatter still be around to protest when the state of Texas sticks a needle in the arm of Shannon Miles?

One of the big stations in town ran a story on Thursday or Friday night about two women who pulled a gun on a 90 year old lady and robbed her.  Their race was not mentioned in the story, despite the fact that still video shots clearly showed two women of color.  They were simply described as being in their late 20's/early 30's.  Rest assured though, if the suspects were 19 year old white kids wearing denim jackets with a Confederate Naval Jack flag sewn on the left pocket, that detail wouldn't have gone unreported.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

One of the big stations in town ran a story on Thursday or Friday night about two women who pulled a gun on a 90 year old lady and robbed her.  Their race was not mentioned in the story, despite the fact that still video shots clearly showed two women of color.  They were simply described as being in their late 20's/early 30's.  Rest assured though, if the suspects were 19 year old white kids wearing denim jackets with a Confederate Naval Jack flag sewn on the left pocket, that detail wouldn't have gone unreported.

The AP reports that hundreds turned out for the funeral Saturday for the young 9 year old Ferguson, Mo. girl that was shot and killed while studying on her bed in her home.  The AP also report a "21 year old O'Fallon man" as arrested and charged with 2nd degree murder.  The AP fails to report that the shooter is black.  There is also no reporting of the Black Lives Matter movement commenting or showing up at this girl's funeral.

The AP reports that hundreds turned out for the funeral Saturday for the young 9 year old Ferguson, Mo. girl that was shot and killed while studying on her bed in her home.  The AP also report a "21 year old O'Fallon man" as arrested and charged with 2nd degree murder.  The AP fails to report that the shooter is black.  There is also no reporting of the Black Lives Matter movement commenting or showing up at this girl's funeral.

Black lives Matter? How about white lives, brown lives, every person's lives. I thought we all matter. Sounds very racist to me.

"Pigs in a blanket, fry 'em like bacon"......chant heard by the peaceful Black Lives Matter marchers/protesters at the MN state fair. To believe this pathetic POS movement is anything more than racially motivated hate group is being plain oblivious and ignorant. Nothing more than another worthless group that can't see the real issue........their own color is daily killing their own but never hear a word from the BLM movement on that. Does Baltimore ring a bell? How about dealing with the increasing amount of thugs within their own race? Just a thought. 

• Upvote 3

"Pigs in a blanket, fry 'em like bacon"......chant heard by the peaceful Black Lives Matter marchers/protesters at the MN state fair. To believe this pathetic POS movement is anything more than racially motivated hate group is being plain oblivious and ignorant. Nothing more than another worthless group that can't see the real issue........their own color is daily killing their own but never hear a word from the BLM movement on that. Does Baltimore ring a bell? How about dealing with the increasing amount of thugs within their own race? Just a thought. 

They are no better than the KKK. Bunch of racist cop killers, but if they need help who will they call? Oh yeah the police. 

• Upvote 2

They are no better than the KKK. Bunch of racist cop killers, but if they need help who will they call? Oh yeah the police. 

They are nothing but animals. Ignorance is as ignorance does.

Edited by bison73

Good for Dayton.

Dayton condemns Black Lives Matter protesters’ chant at Minnesota State Fair

Rashad Turner, Black Lives Matter St. Paul organizer, said the chant was not promoting violence against police, it was to say that police who commit murder should “fry” just as other murderers do. He called attempts to connect protest chants to violent acts “a spin that’s being done by the right-wing media and the mainstream media.”

I don't believe this guy for a minute. Pigs in a blanket is a reference to cop being put into a body bag.

Edited by Goon
  • Upvote 2

I know it's tough when one of the big groups in the news calls itself "black lives matter", but please try not to delve into racial politics. Thanks.

So as of Saturday the homicide rate in DC was up 45% from same date in 2014. You can research "who" is committing a majority of those killings.......and your answer will have zero to do with "racial politics".

Good for Dayton.

Dayton condemns Black Lives Matter protesters’ chant at Minnesota State Fair

I don't believe this guy for a minute. Pigs in a blanket is a reference to cop being put into a body bag.

Wait a minute!  So now right-wingers are conspiring with the mainstream left-wing media to smear the protestors?  LOL!  

Please Grandpa, tell me another bedtime story!

Taco Johns:

http://www.inforum.com/news/3832113-fargo-taco-johns-employee-shot-during-armed-robbery-attempt

The Latin Kings go to Fargo's Nativity Church:

http://www.inforum.com/news/crime/3831553-police-man-who-forced-fargo-school-lockdown-had-been-kidnapped-tortured-gang

Yeah, this is Glyndon, but it's part of the FM metro, and I thought that stuff was legal in Minnesota for medical use. Then again, 88 pounds may not be medical. 

http://www.inforum.com/news/3832157-glyndon-police-find-88-lbs-marijuana-overnight-drug-bust

Thanks for posting links that do nothing more than continue to hijack this thread with more racial politics.

But on a non-racial political note......good to hear the prosecution will be seeking the death penalty in the SC church shooting case.

• Upvote 1

The apartments just across the street to the west of Taco John's are packed with undesirables...... and have been for years. It is still one of the biggest hubs for drugs in the FM area.

I want to see more of this

LOS ANGELES (AP) — U.S. immigration authorities on Friday deported a Salvadoran gang (MS-13) member wanted in his country in the slaying of a government prosecutor, officials said.

Immigration and Customs Enforcement flew 21-year-old Javier Arnoldo Ceron Gomez from Mesa, Arizona, to San Salvador and turned him over to authorities, the agency said in a statement.

The case is part of a U.S. government effort to deport foreigners to countries where they are wanted for crimes if they don’t qualify to stay in the U.S. instead of seeking to formally extradite them.

Edited by Goon
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.grandforksherald.com/news/crime-and-courts/3841352-big-iron-means-big-spike-sex-trafficking-fargo

'Voice for the Captives says the average age of American prostitutes is between 12 and 14 years. Globally, the number of girls and women being trafficked grows by almost a million each year.'

Has had to be fixed by multiple outlets - "average age of entry into prostitution is between 12 and 14 years".  The Herald is just being as slow as the Forum in making the correction to the AP story...

• Upvote 2