SiouxSports.com Forum

Frozen Four 2008

Sioux_Yeah_Yeah

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

kind of a dumb question but does any one know where to find some tickets for around face value.... :ohmy:

the ticket section on this website or uscho.com forum ticket section or buy some outside the arena

I would say buying outside the arena is your best bet. There should be plenty to be had there.

Been negotiating with a DU ticketholder who I bought tickets from for last year's West regional. He is being less than enjoyable to work with this time around. Said he saw on Craigslist-Boston that tickets were $500+ each. I told him Denver isn't Boston and you are one of thousands trying to unload tickets in town so don't play that card. If you guys who have been to the F4 before say there will be tickets on game day, I'm going to trust you!

I am a little up in the air about tickets being available outside the arena at a decent price. This was easily the most difficult time we have had arranging tickets to the Frozen Four in the past few years. Michigan has a huge following, and I am anticipating that Notre Dame will have a big following. We all know no one follows BC.

I am a little up in the air about tickets being available outside the arena at a decent price. This was easily the most difficult time we have had arranging tickets to the Frozen Four in the past few years. Michigan has a huge following, and I am anticipating that Notre Dame will have a big following. We all know no one follows BC.

Agreed. Last year we were able to get our FF tickets through the Fighting Sioux Club. I reserved again this year, but still haven't gotten the call and have pretty much given up hope.

Last year in St. Louis, we could have got tickets outside the door easily. From what I've seen so far, I'm really not sure how it would work out. Definitely more demand this year, it seems. :lol:

(anyone gotten the FSC ticket call yet?)

Our plans are now finalized!!

1. After the Sioux win on Thursday we will fly out of Fargo on Friday afternoon

2. Staying with relatives

3. Seats purchased - Section 28 Row 16 - Watch game

4. Celebrate 8th National Championship

5. Fly home Sunday evening

6. Finish out tax season

7. Rest until next season starts in October!!!!!!!!

and it probably holds 18,000 people, i wouldnt worry a bit. if you are worried then buy some here or uscho as they pop up everyday, mostly upper level but with the 3 colorado schools out there will be tix to be had. its not like its in milwaukee with uw in it.

Speaking of restaurants, does anyone know of any good places to eat or drink in downtown Denver?

im sure there are many of them and you will see many green, white and black in them :lol: wont be hard to find :lol:

Anyone staying at the Guesthouse? Not sure what kind of place this is. We were referred to this when the Red Lion was full.

when we called there they mentioned that one, dont know anything about it. just look at their website and check it out. we already have rooms at cherry creek but was checking back at red lion to see if anythng opened up with no luck so far

here ya go, a little research

http://www.denver.org/FrozenFour/Hotel.htm

Looking for a little advice from those who are driving or have driven to Denver from NoDak. Is the best way to go via US 83 or US 85?

It has been a while since I've taken either highway so I don't know about condition. They are both 2 lane highways with long stretches of nothing. 83 probably has fewer of those stretches and more places to stop if you need to stop. The advantage of taking 85 would be going through Rapid City and seeing Mount Rushmore and/or Crazy Horse if you have the time to do that. As long as the weather is good you should be able to take either one. If there is going to be snow or ice I would recommend 83, I drove through the Black Hills in a snowstorm one time and that was not a great experience.