SiouxSports.com Forum

Frozen Four 2008

Sioux_Yeah_Yeah

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We had tickets to the upper bowl last year in St. Louis, and bought tickets on the glass in the bar an hour before the game, and gave the other away to a father and son. The kid was cute!!!!

After we lost, we had entirely to much fun at the piano bar!!!!! Funny how they all know the Fighting Sioux fight song, and not the gophers. Ha!!!

Just in case anyone needs one, I picked up a 500W power inverter from Sam's Club today for 28 dollars. Hell of a deal if you are in need of one. The 400W inverter at Best Buy was almost triple the price I think. This will do just fine for the tv and dvd player/ps2 that we will bring along. Hell maybe even enough for a kegerator! Who knows.....:lol:

Just in case anyone needs one, I picked up a 500W power inverter from Sam's Club today for 28 dollars. Hell of a deal if you are in need of one. The 400W inverter at Best Buy was almost triple the price I think. This will do just fine for the tv and dvd player/ps2 that we will bring along. Hell maybe even enough for a kegerator! Who knows.....:lol:

I've had the same one for a year and works great! Although unfotunatly not used on keg-e-rators, but keeping formula warm on those long trips. (your day will come)

I would just like to wish everyone heading to Denver a safe journey and let's rock the rockies this weekend. GO SIOUX!!!!

ditto that, everyone have a safe trip its going to be quite quiet around here without all you lucky fans!!! Have fun!!

ditto that, everyone have a safe trip its going to be quite quiet around here without all you lucky fans!!! Have fun!!

Ditto ditto...

Have a safe and enjoyable trip all while drinking plenty of beer! We'll be watching the Sioux on the tube cheering them on as loud and hard as we can to bring home #8. I can only imagine the frenzy everyone will be in when the Sioux win on Saturday!

Two quick questions. Tickets - there is only 1 ticket for both Thurs. Semifinal games correct?:lol: 2) which side of the rink is considered home ice for the top seeded team. I have not got my tickets yet, plan to get them outside the arena. I realize home ice side may change for different reasons, like Wisconsin, but any information will be appreciated, thanks! GO SIOUX!!!!

Two quick questions. Tickets - there is only 1 ticket for both Thurs. Semifinal games correct?:lol: 2) which side of the rink is considered home ice for the top seeded team. I have not got my tickets yet, plan to get them outside the arena. I realize home ice side may change for different reasons, like Wisconsin, but any information will be appreciated, thanks! GO SIOUX!!!!

yes to your first questions and to #2 I have no idea, but there is more than 18000 seats so u will be able to move

Beemer....thanks for the tip. Forgot about the inverter!

Does anyone know if we are home or away the first game or which side we'll be shooting twice?I've got 1st row

Section 140. Either way my son is going to love it!!!

The Fighting Sioux should be the home team since we are a higher seed than BC.

I just arrived at the hotel in denver. i am staying at the Four Points by Sheraton southeast, does anybody know if this is the four points hotel that the charter is staying at or are they at one of the other four points hotels?? :lol:

yeah that is the one we are staying at.