SiouxSports.com Forum

Humboldt State

Big10Sioux

Yay, I'm so excited! Hopefully there will be an AWESOME turnout! Everyone that can come out should come and tailgate and support the Football team! GO SIOUX!

I will be having my bachelor party there this weekend. Can't think of any better thing to do for an occasion such as this.

I doubt it will be that close. On the other hand I know nothing about Humbolt St.

UND- 52

Humbolt St.-17

I hope its this close and not a blowout cause we need the new students to have a blast cheering to the end! Get them hooked. GO SIOUX!!

I will be having my bachelor party there this weekend. Can't think of any better thing to do for an occasion such as this.

Sucka... not much for friends ey? football for your bachelor party. get some strippers enjoy your last moments of freedom as your decision making times are coming to an end!

Sucka... not much for friends ey? football for your bachelor party. get some strippers enjoy your last moments of freedom as your decision making times are coming to an end!

Or enjoy a fighting Sioux Football game and then strippers afterward. Best of both worlds!! :blush:

AH I HATE I CAN'T BE THERE. This is my second football season away from Grand Forks now, and I will be looking forward to listening in tomorrow night if my schedule allows it. Any possibility of free video webcast this year? or is it still only audio? thanks

Justin

AH I HATE I CAN'T BE THERE. This is my second football season away from Grand Forks now, and I will be looking forward to listening in tomorrow night if my schedule allows it. Any possibility of free video webcast this year? or is it still only audio? thanks

Justin

You should be able to listen for free, and the webcast will be a pay for service.

Anyone know if the game will be on FSSN? If so will Sensers be showing it?

It's not on FSSN, can only be watched by subscribing to the Sioux Xtra video stream. If you find a bar that has a TV hooked up to a PC and the internet, that might work, if someone pays the $5.95 for the single game.

can you just walk in & buy tickets ?

Even though it is SIOUX football, :D I'll take any chance I can get to start the football season earlier and get my fix. I'd like to listen to the game tonight for free. What are my options? Thank you in advance.

Even though it is SIOUX football, :D I'll take any chance I can get to start the football season earlier and get my fix. I'd like to listen to the game tonight for free. What are my options? Thank you in advance.

Depending on where you live maybe on radio.

It appears the internet audio stream now has to be paid for by buying a Sioux Xtra subscription (year, month, or day options). Not sure why someone would pay and just listen, since they can also watch a video stream if they pay.

It appears the internet audio stream now has to be paid for by buying a Sioux Xtra subscription (year, month, or day options). Not sure why someone would pay and just listen, since they can also watch a video stream if they pay.

Where are you getting that you must pay for audio?

I found this statement on the Sioux Xtra page.

FightingSioux.com will still feature:

* Free audio webcast of the radio broadcast for all men's and women's hockey, football, and men's and women's basketball

* Free live stats for all home games

* Free newsleter for fans, delivered to your inbox each week

* Free E-news for every sport, delivered to your inbox as the news appears on FightingSioux.com

Where are you getting that you must pay for audio?

I found this statement on the Sioux Xtra page.

I am apparently wrong. Previously, when clicking on an audio link in the schedule, you were directed to the Sioux Xtra sign up page. Today, 96.1 opens and plays in WMP, so, it is free. Good news for road games that aren't video streamed or on FSSN, for both football and hockey.

Some very complimentary words about UND from a Humboldt State fan on the d2football.com board:

Lumberjack

Squad Member Join Date: Aug 2007

Re: Humboldt playing 1st game of the season

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

59-0...it could have been worse. Humboldt's band of bouncebacks, JC transfers and 4 year players picked a tough game to try and establish an identy. Many props to UND from players, coaches, administrators and support staff. A true class program and community...great facilities. Most at HSU feel that the Sioux would contend for the Big Sky title right now! (no offense to the Grizz). Sorry that the Jacks couldn't provide more of a game.

Good luck to all who will play the Sioux in 07....this team is on a mission.