SiouxSports.com Forum

Prospective Recruits

dagies

How about ward and bellerive? Hadn't heard much what way they are thinking

Well, his dad Dixon played at UND with Coach Hakstol and Jackson, so I would imagine if there is interest they have probably talked about it.  Obviously with a 16 year old, I'm sure it's a watch and see type interest. 

Shane Bowers is having a nice playoffs, I'm sure the coaches are watching him.

3390f356dbb67bef77034e434618a577_normal.Over The Boards @OTBPuckWatch · 21m 21 minutes ago

Uncommitted 99 F Shane Bowers (Halifax Macs) lighting up NS midget playoffs with 20 pts/6 games. Highlighted last wk: http://overtheboards.net/24-thoughts-top-99-prospects-for-ntdp-camp-and-more/ …

Sounds like a Q guy, especially playing for Halifax, unless you've heard otherwise.

So as of today some realistic targets are:

Riley Simpson '96

Auston Matthews '97

Tanner Tweten '97

Tyson Jost '98

Dante Fabbro '98

Kohen Olischefski '98

Grant Mismash '99

Evan Barratt '99

Jaxon Nelson '00

I think we can add Cal Foote to this. Probably I higher rated d-man for the 98's. I also realistically believe he could be a WHL prospect but I think I read/saw somewhere he was looking at colleges.

I think we can add Cal Foote to this. Probably I higher rated d-man for the 98's. I also realistically believe he could be a WHL prospect but I think I read/saw somewhere he was looking at colleges.

Max Gildon is a defensemen also to look out for.

Callan Foote has a younger brother that plays for the Tunderbirds bantam team.

Max Gildon is a defensemen also to look out for.

Callan Foote has a younger brother that plays for the Tunderbirds bantam team.

Gildon will be good. Has a Seth Jones comparison to him. Portland does own his rights though and they don't like to lose guys to colleges and they really like him. Slavin I got to think CC would be the favorite but we do have that connection. That's why I think we have a shot at Tommy as I believe his sister also played here.

Gildon will be good. Has a Seth Jones comparison to him. Portland does own his rights though and they don't like to lose guys to colleges and they really like him. Slavin I got to think CC would be the favorite but we do have that connection. That's why I think we have a shot at Tommy as I believe his sister also played here.

Vancouver has Gildon's rights unless they were traded.

Wisco is getting recruits at the moment? Should be breaking news.

There an intersting team. It looks like they can get a good amount of "better" players but there usually 2 to 3 sometimes more years out. So they must be selling that there getting back to there traditional self my only question is how with what you have coming in, in the next year.

Went to the 8AA Championship at the Little Ralph tonight and really came away impressed with some Bemidji players in the Lumberjacks 2-0 win. (JR) Forward Jack Johnson really caught my eye as he was very impressive along the boards to go with some nice skill and a good skater a couple of scouts were sitting in front of me and they seemed real intrigued by him. (SO) Forward Brady Tatro had a goal and was a kid I knew about going in but really liked his game he seems like a similar player to Tanner Tweten of EGF to me but might be a little better skater. Bemidji had a real solid D group with some very good skaters but I thought (FR) Chase Hartje might have been their best. He is a smaller kid but was a real solid skater that was real good with the puck and always seemed to make the right play and despite his lack of size he used his body well to separate players from the puck.