SiouxSports.com Forum

San Diego @ UND 9/21/24

SiouxFan100

6 minutes ago, Feff said:

Nah, I have no problem with that throw. QB's are often taught to throw it a bit behind to draw penalties like that. I want them to keep taking that shot.

So having a WR open by two steps isn't good enough to throw it for TD? Ridiculous take.

SMH

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Feff said:

Nah, I have no problem with that throw. QB's are often taught to throw it a bit behind to draw penalties like that. I want them to keep taking that shot.

This is a new level of delusional. 

I’ll take a walk in touchdown if the ball is thrown well please

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Listen, nothing I have seen in 3 games tell me that Romfo has the arm strength to put the ball downfield. I'll take any kind of deep throw they'll actually attempt. Would I have preferred a touchdown? Yes, that's not the damn point. Throw the ball downfield when you have a stacked box. y'all need to chill, it's obvious our starting QB is garbage and y'all asking for throws he clearly can't make.

• Upvote 2

Just now, Feff said:

Listen, nothing I have seen in 3 games tell me that Romfo has the arm strength to put the ball downfield. I'll take any kind of deep throw they'll actually attempt. Would I have preferred a touchdown? Yes, that's not the damn point. Throw the ball downfield when you have a stacked box. y'all need to chill, it's obvious our starting QB is garbage and y'all asking for throws he clearly can't make.

Get this man behind some heavy machinery!!!

• Upvote 2