SiouxSports.com Forum

UND vs. KC 2/10 1PM

sioux24/7

Another one! UND is rolling. The offense put on a show and the defense did its part too shutting down the Fighting Fidler’s of Omaha. Was not expecting that outcome but it was fun to watch. Now we turn to the team that started the streak, the Roos of Kansas City. 

KC is a team that looks pretty scary coming off the bus. Just full of big, strong, athletes. They play a tough, physical brand of basketball but it really hasn’t led to a ton of success. 4-6 in the conference after dropping an OT game to NDSU last night. Everyone praises their coach, Marvin Menzies, for being one of the best coaches in the conference. 

They are led by #5, Jamar Brown, someone I was really hoping Sather and co. would be able to land this offseason. He is averaging 14.6ppg and 6.0rpg. #30, Cameron Faas is one of the best shooters in the conference shooting 41.5% from 3, averaging 10.5ppg and 4.8apg. #1, Jayson Petty, has started playing more and playing well too averaging 13.5ppg since being put into the starting lineup. 

This is a team that UND should be able to beat but it would not shock me at all if they make it interesting. We will see how they come out after playing some extra minutes on Thursday. 

KenPom has UND winning 74-69, BartTorvik agrees and Vegas hasn’t released a line yet. 

Once again, I urge everyone to get to the Betty to watch this team. Those that can’t make it, can catch it on Summit League Network, as always. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, gfhockey said:

Omot so consistent gunna miss him 

if he stuck around he could be on the my Rushmore 

Have you discussed this with him or just a WAG