SiouxSports.com Forum

Indiana State @ UND 10/28/2023

SiouxFan100

Watching the replay last night verified the loss of Z in the backfield is huge.

There were some holes between the tackles where the RB just didn’t see, and I think that is Zs strength.

On Isaiah’s big run he bounced it out and found great perimeter blocking. Maybe could have done more of that.

Also realized Petigo gad a great game.

14 hours ago, shep said:

Watching the replay last night verified the loss of Z in the backfield is huge.

There were some holes between the tackles where the RB just didn’t see, and I think that is Zs strength.

On Isaiah’s big run he bounced it out and found great perimeter blocking. Maybe could have done more of that.

Also realized Petigo gad a great game.

I recalled at least one run where he either bounced it out or it was designed to go outside and we got a decent game. Made me wonder if we should have run more quick type pitches outside. Will be nice to have  Z back. Hope Red is back to 100 percent too to run those quick sweep passes around the edge. 

• 3 months later...
On 10/26/2023 at 9:21 AM, UND-FB-FAN said:

I’ll put my résumé/CV up against Kelly’s any day. This is getting ridiculous …

This divide they’re creating is the beginning of the end. The divide on this forum of anonymous people isn’t because we want drama or are “idiots”; the divide is because folks are seeing inevitable change is necessary. The change does not necessarily need to be staff/jobs, but it should be part of the discussion. 

Please post your resume/cv

all playing experience, coaching experience, decision making experience , success on and off the field, failures on and off the field 

• Downvote 1