SiouxSports.com Forum

Indiana State @ UND 10/28/2023

SiouxFan100

1 minute ago, gfhockey said:

I’ll give Tommy that one he made that play happen

He made the last drive of the 4th quarter happen too. He hit Dennis on the hands on a perfect throw and he dropped it. While Tommy does have a ceiling, he does do a lot of things well. 

• Upvote 2

Just now, Sioux94 said:

I already know what Bubba will say on the presser. Somehing like......"I thought we had a good week of practice and we're focused, we just didn't execute that well and the other team made some big plays. 

But hey - we're gonna still be day by day.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Sioux>Bison said:

That comeback showed character even as bad as the 4th qtr was. Lots to build on those lay 47 seconds!

I do agree with that. As crappy as the game was, maybe something miraculously will come out of that comeback and spark us..... we'll see. 

3 minutes ago, Sioux>Bison said:

That comeback showed character even as bad as the 4th qtr was. Lots to build on those lay 47 seconds!

i'll have to go back to look....but did  isu have a chance to bleed clock before their td ........and assuming we let them score too?

It scares me to think that Bubba and their coach talk all the time about play calling.  Maybe we should be taking advice from guys with a winning program.  Also,when we went for two is that what the numbers say, rather be up by 13 rather than 12, or is it because we don’t trust our field goal unit?