SiouxSports.com Forum

HAWKS VS red cows (GAME TWO)

iluvdebbies

16 minutes ago, skateshattrick said:

13 points to 3 points. He is also one of 2 defensemen who can skate the puck out (other being Jandric). Bast stands flat footed so he never can break the puck out leading to a lot of chasing the puck in the defensive zone. Watch Moore hit the portal. He's very talented and it will come back to haunt us. 

I often think 4 should be tried at power forward. 

5 minutes ago, brianvf said:

I’m worried about Moore and Costantini hitting the portal. I’d love if those two and Johnson all stayed but I’d bet we see some expected and some surprise portal entrants from the team. Hopefully we can add more than we lose. 

The big question for the coaching staff is.  Will there be more that sign pro or more that enter the portal? 

19 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

4-2 UNO. l will be in Mullett watching the Wild if anyone wants to see hockey again tomorrow.

In looking at the lineup I’m fairly concerned with Moore and constantini not in the lineup. Johnson obviously gone….but these guys not even getting a look? No Moore…really?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Just now, skateshattrick said:

Moore is the convenient scapegoat for the keyboard warriors on this site. He is very skilled and would/will be tough to replace.

Completely agree…he does have bone head mental lapses but is so skilled. He should be QBing the second pp.

Judging by the personnel moves I’m guessing Judd and Frisch are both back.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, brianvf said:

The funny thing is...half the posters get mad that the lines change and the other half gets mad that they don't change enough.  :D

I'm glad that Senden and Hain were split up, but I'd rather OwenMc move up...if anything him and Senden should swap.
And I'd rather Costantini than Ness....higher offensive upside.

But here we go!  Bring it home boys.

Is Costantini hurt.  I agree with you about Owen moving up and putting Costantini into tonights game unless injured.  Costantini is likely one player with high potential that has not been “seasoned” well in his sophomore year.  Confidence is a big issue when confronted with adversity.  

42 minutes ago, skateshattrick said:

13 points to 3 points. He is also one of 2 defensemen who can skate the puck out (other being Jandric). Bast stands flat footed so he never can break the puck out leading to a lot of chasing the puck in the defensive zone. Watch Moore hit the portal. He's very talented and it will come back to haunt us. 

Hard work beats talent, when talent doesn’t work hard. Moore plays for Moore. That’s why he rides the pine pony during playoff hockey

1 minute ago, SiouxFanSince1990 said:

Hard work beats talent, when talent doesn’t work hard. Moore plays for Moore. That’s why he rides the pine pony during playoff hockey

When the skill leaves we’ll see what we’re left with. Hopefully they work super hard!

Why does anyone worry about Moore, Johnson or Constantini.  These guys are not good enough.  Certainly a whole season is clear evidence of that.  1 in particular obviously is not any good even in practice that he can’t make the line up.  I am more than fine with it.  We need to make some room on this roster for some different players that can make a difference.  I don’t care if theiy’ve been drafted or highly recruited.  People who get drafted or highly ranked recruits end up flopping all the time, all over the country at college and the pro level.  I am not in least worried about any one leaving for the portal. Not one bit.