SiouxSports.com Forum

2023-2024 Recruiting

sioux24/7

3 minutes ago, nodak651 said:

Such a joke that it takes so long.  Really, kids should be able to get a determination from the ncaa before they even put their names in the portal.

The NCAA is really putting its foot down on enforcing one free transfer. You can blame schools like Florida State for it taking so long 

1 hour ago, SD UND said:

Think it's more realistic that this guy provides depth at 4/3 spot.

This tells me that UND really likes Amar K and T at the 5 spot.

Now really the only "big" news they are waiting on is Tyree's eligibility. Which I don't think the odds are great... but still a chance

I heard same. Long long shot. 

57 minutes ago, ND1 said:

Instagram @Lhomme_mara

Thanks. I’m a bit too old for instagram. It appears he’s not very active there, from what I can tell. I’m not much of a twitter person either, but again, It appears he hasn’t posted there in over a year. 

7 minutes ago, SD UND said:

If he's not better than the guys already at the 2-3-4 than I don't see him playing major minutes this year.

Based on only watching a handful of highlights I would agree. Nothing wrong with having the option of bringing in a 6’6” athlete who can guard multiple positions off the bench! 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, GoodGood said:

Based on only watching a handful of highlights I would agree. Nothing wrong with having the option of bringing in a 6’6” athlete who can guard multiple positions off the bench! 

Can’t complain about adding some depth to the roster! Plus he already looks good in UND green

Mara Jersey Edit Green.jpeg

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, Nodak78 said:

Would like to see him be freshman of the year in the summit just on his defense and rebounding.

We haven’t had success keeping freshmen of the year around, but nice that Tyree is back.

• Upvote 1