SiouxSports.com Forum

2023-2024 Recruiting

sioux24/7

• 2 months later...
1 minute ago, GoodGood said:

Signing day today. No one signing today. Is Sem still a priority? His recruiting did not blow up this summer like I thought it would. Anyone else in the 2024 class? Saving open scholarships for the portal? 

Not sure about sem, lots of stuff going with him currently.  Didn’t play football this fall and not eligible to play bb until after Xmas.  AAU ball was pretty quiet 

1 minute ago, ND1 said:

Not sure about sem, lots of stuff going with him currently.  Didn’t play football this fall and not eligible to play bb until after Xmas.  AAU ball was pretty quiet 

Yeah I’m guessing with the off the court issues he may no longer be as much of a priority. 

5 minutes ago, ND1 said:

Smh.. some kids just don’t get it. Seems likely he’ll be doing a prep year somewhere 

• Upvote 1

We do have one for sure scholarship for this class right? Danielson and T are both for sure gone but I think it’s assumed that Bothun is a 4 of 5 scholarship guy so he’ll take one. Would assume we end up with more than just one but hopefully not too many! Would have enjoyed signing someone today to follow along their senior year. 

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, sioux24/7 said:

Klabo’s recruiting surge I feel like has fallen off. He seemed destined for P5 but just can’t stay healthy. Perfect player for us to go all in for. 

Both play for Howard Pulley. Get Klabo to commit, have him convince Tommy to come with. Open pipeline to Howard Pulley. Already got the D1 Minnesota pipeline. We then own the state of Minnesota 

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, GoodGood said:

Both play for Howard Pulley. Get Klabo to commit, have him convince Tommy to come with. Open pipeline to Howard Pulley. Already got the D1 Minnesota pipeline. We then own the state of Minnesota 

Owning Minnesota is key to success for UND, in my opinion. So much talent there, it’s crazy. Gotta get the ND kids too but the MM-D1 talent in state isn’t as vast. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, sioux24/7 said:

Klabo’s recruiting surge I feel like has fallen off. He seemed destined for P5 but just can’t stay healthy. Perfect player for us to go all in for. 

Odds of landing Klabo is slim.  Ran into his sister (Lexi) last  month, she said no chance he goes to und.  Said he wants to go power 5.  Will see, he hasn’t been able to stay healthy.  Out another month I hear. 

12 minutes ago, ND1 said:

Odds of landing Klabo is slim.  Ran into his sister (Lexi) last  month, she said no chance he goes to und.  Said he wants to go power 5.  Will see, he hasn’t been able to stay healthy.  Out another month I hear. 

Odds are slim of a P5 giving up one of their extremely valuable scholarships to a player that can't stay healthy in high school.  Walk on maybe. Unless he can break through second half and all through the summer healthy