SiouxSports.com Forum

cberkas

Just now, brianvf said:

Alaska Anchorage has put up 30+ shots against ASU tonight and there's still 5min left in that game.
That HoF game was embarrassing and could cost UND a shot at the playoffs by the end of the season.

I'm glad we're done with destination games for awhile.

The only reason Arizona State has more shots is because of the major

11 hours ago, farce poobah said:

UNO 3-2 over UMD. 
how many games before UMD fires all their coaches and starts over?

Does that make our season all that better. Knowing the difference in resources we have over them…they should never be in the conversation with us from a competitiveness standpoint. After their success, a let down was bound to happen eventually. They shouldn’t be able to reload like us.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, scpa0305 said:

Does that make our season all that better. Knowing the difference in resources we have over them…they should never be in the conversation with us from a competitiveness standpoint. After their success, a let down was bound to happen eventually. They shouldn’t be able to reload like us.

Glad you picked up on my sarcasm. 

in a related note, I see Spicer has an assist already. 

Western Michigan's Ryan McAllister currently has twice as many points as any other rookie in the league. Top NCHC rookie scorers: R. McAllister, WMU, 6-16--22 J. Blake, UND, 4-7--11 N. Laba, CC, 6-4--10 R. Beck, CC, 1-8--9 B. Steeves, DUL, 6-1--7 M. Dukovac, MIA, 1-6--7

Man, that McAllister kid seemed to come out of nowhere.
Two mediocre years in the BCHL/AJHL, then one monster year in the AJHL (139pts in 60 games).
Now leading WMU in points as a freshman.