SiouxSports.com Forum

cberkas

36 minutes ago, AlphaMikeFoxtrot said:

Kid from the hockey oasis where I play beer league (Sherwood, OR) has a natural hat trick for Michigan State against Miami. Was only at 0.5 ppg last year for Sioux Falls, but has a ppg in college this year.

MSU not having any issues dispatching Miami this weekend.  Wish we could've said the same last weekend.

15 minutes ago, cberkas said:

Knies looks like he doesn’t belong out there. That line is deadly.

ASU students call Motzko “Humpty Dumpty”, just have to laugh at that one 

They had pictures in Michigan last week of Motzko behind the bench with Motzko’s face as Humpty Dumpty.

11 hours ago, cberkas said:

Talk about a fun game

Arizona State going to mess around and be a “hockey school”

There are highlights of the game out on YouTube. The video quality looks like it was a fan down in the corner of the rink but was fun and entertaining to watch nonetheless. Those ASU fans are having a lot of fun. Would love to see UND take a weekend road trip to Tempe one day. 

10 hours ago, Godsmack said:

There are highlights of the game out on YouTube. The video quality looks like it was a fan down in the corner of the rink but was fun and entertaining to watch nonetheless. Those ASU fans are having a lot of fun. Would love to see UND take a weekend road trip to Tempe one day. 

Since I get a student ticket, I haven't watched any home games yet on PAC12 Network. So, I haven't seen how the broadcast has changed in quality for the old arena. The have the Cronkite School of Journalism there and should be one of the best broadcasts in college hockey. 

They need to have the ribbon board go completely across the upper level instead of the two small spots, and I also don't like how they don't use the full scoreboard. The right 1/4th of the scoreboard is just still of a player, and they put text of what is said over the speakers. Even the replays could be of better quality and show more angles and have them up longer.