SiouxSports.com Forum

cberkas

13 hours ago, BusinessSiouxt said:

They lost a significant percentage of scoring at the end of last year, and have a high percentage of freshmen starters. I get that everyone likes to gloat on this, and yes their schedule could use toughening, but I’m pretty sure they grow into this season. Time will tell.

When Omaha makes it to the Frozen Faceoff, I’ll start taking them seriously. Otherwise, they’re just the team that looks good at the beginning, because of their schedule, then fades away by end of season. I will say they do play well against North Dakota. Typically never easy games. However they need to be more consistent against other NCHC teams.

• Upvote 1

Just now, SiouxFanatic said:

When Omaha makes it to the Frozen Faceoff, I’ll start taking them seriously. Otherwise, they’re just the team that looks good at the beginning, because of their schedule, then fades away by end of season. I will say they do play well against North Dakota. Typically never easy games. However they need to be more consistent against other NCHC teams.

Omaha has this "Jan Brady" thing about all things UND.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, cberkas said:

When the said this would get Omaha mad, I was like no they won't :lol:

I’m not on Twitter so gotta ask, was Mavpuck offended? -I would think UND fans would be pissed if a visiting player showboated like that at the Ralph. 

1 hour ago, Godsmack said:

I’m not on Twitter so gotta ask, was Mavpuck offended? -I would think UND fans would be pissed if a visiting player showboated like that at the Ralph. 

I just watched the video; there's the old saying about acting like you've been there before, the celly was a bit over the top. The bigger problem is Omaha being swept is a PWR killer.