SiouxSports.com Forum

Beijing 2022 Olympics - Men's Hockey

ArchyAlum11

3 minutes ago, FightingSU said:

I would be a little bit less bummed if this meant Sanderson returning to play for UND but 

This is where the USA Hockey take of he is "day to day" becomes the Schloss/UND narrative that he's done this collegiate season.

I’m still pissed, back to back Olympics and USA Hockey goes to failed coaches, Quinn and Tony, to lead the team. How they did in group play gave me hope and then like they always do they piss down their leg. They could have easily medaled or even won the gold but nope. The minute I said this looks like Bemidji playing UND, tied game. 

Probably should have just sent college players and no pros. Brink, Kleven, McKay, and Guttman are 4 I would have had on the team. Could have took the two top players off ASU also. 

• Like 1

CHEERS for Finland!   Don't give 2 sh*ts about the ROC cheaters - just boot their cheating asses out of the Olympics - PERIOD.   Also happy for Slovakia FIRST MEDAL only for our old UND Hockey Alum/Buddy Rastislav "SPARKY" Spirko.  In another life, I had a chance to ask him about the opportunity to go a FrozenFour when he was playing??   He told me..."We're going to SKATE OUR BALLS OFF..."   English wasn't his first language but it was his most hilarious.  Miss you Sparky!    

• Like 1

15 hours ago, The Sicatoka said:

Are you sure he didn't say "marbles"? :D 

good catch but no - I'm sure he heard it around the locker room and didn't have a filter to NOT repeat it exactly in public.  Had it on video so I could have spread it around but that was before the social media toilet so I didn't .  Still laugh about it to this day though...he was speaking from the heart (or lower) so to speak...