SiouxSports.com Forum

Beijing 2022 Olympics - Men's Hockey

ArchyAlum11

Fun game to watch.....Jake looked better than I anticipated having spent a week in a LA Super 8. Knight is one of my favorite UND alum. Gotta like a guy who played the last half of his Sr season with a broken foot. Tambellini is still a douche. Not sure if I'll be wearing my Miracle on Ice white Craig or blue Christian jersey at the Ralph tonight. 

• Upvote 3

7 hours ago, cberkas said:

Tripped with an open and no call

Unbelievable no call there. I saw a few penalties that the refs didn’t call on Canada considering they called us on a couple pretty debatable calls to put us down 5x3. But that trip with the open net was outrageous. 

1 hour ago, Oxbow6 said:

Fun game to watch.....Jake looked better than I anticipated having spent a week in a LA Super 8. Knightis one of my favorite UND alum. Gotta like a guy who played the last half of his Sr season with a broken foot. Tambellini is still a douche. Not sure if I'll be wearing my Miracle on Ice white Craig or blue Christian jersey at the Ralph tonight. 

Knight was also a favorite of mine, if anyone was going to score on Canada’s team, I am glad it was him. Tambaleavie is a big time douche nozzle. I pay him no attention. 

The time change/jet lag has got to be awful for athletes.  I have been to Beijing about a dozen times and just functioning in a meeting can be rough at times.  It really comes and goes but for me the first couple of days were the worst. 

I wonder if Sanderson tried to adjust his sleep/wake times to Beijing time while in LA.

• Like 1

Jake out vs Germany at 710 am CT.  Why do I have a hunch none of us will see him play anymore in these Olympics......but this "experience" for him has been just slightly north of the World Jrs even though that's not saying much at this point.

4 minutes ago, sioux rube said:

Full powerplay to start the third on fresh ice 

Hey there sir, I forgot to congratulate you on getting into the NDAHA hall of fame.  

Awesome accomplishment!  Thanks for your years of service to the hockey community! 

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

Hey there sir, I forgot to congratulate you on getting into the NDAHA hall of fame.  

Awesome accomplishment!  Thanks for your years of service to the hockey community! 

Appreciate that sir. I turned 60 last June so it may be coming to an end but I’ve said that for the last 10 years. Still love what I do so we shall see 

• Upvote 4