SiouxSports.com Forum

Jerseys

sioux7>5

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
still looking for a black nike swift, thanks

Playoff run is here and have a few title edition jerseys left in the 5 title years 59/63/90/82/87 along with others - pm me on details and thanks ss fans!

also all retros 130.00 total right now or 2 for 250.00 total. all sizes available but mediums in a few styles thanks sioux fans and go sioux!

does anyone know when the equipment sale is going to be at the ralph?

I'm not sure they'll do one this year. The stuff they had last year was about 5 years (or more) worth of stuff, and part of the change was in part due to the switch from Nike to Reebok. So, I'm not sure they'll have one this year.

I'm not sure they'll do one this year. The stuff they had last year was about 5 years (or more) worth of stuff, and part of the change was in part due to the switch from Nike to Reebok. So, I'm not sure they'll have one this year.

Today's revelations may provide plenty of gear that will need to be replaced.

One of my kids was at Scheel's in Fargo today and said the UND gear store was a mob scene.

Sioux yeah yeah...yeah Sioux Sioux....fu*ck the board of higher education.....They will not sell one "Roughriders" jersey...what a flippin joke