SiouxSports.com Forum

Jerseys

sioux7>5

wanted to post before xmas gets here the 5 title jersey set in order to ship them for xmas - (each jersey has a special patch and each jersey is the exact replica they wore in that specific game so very detailed overall - m-l-xl-xxl) $700.00 total - pm or email with any questions - or 150 each - thanks, happy holidays sioux fans and GO SIOUX

58-64home.png59patch.png

61-64away.png63patch.png

78-84home.png80patch.png

78-84away.png82patch.png

84-93home.png87patch.png

I always liked the Sioux jerseys with the classic Blackhawks logo. The newer design that I saw during last year's game against UNH was alright but not as legendary.

Um...the newer design has been there since 2004. It is the logo that we changed to when they switched from the geometric logo. The jerseys are new this year though.

Edit: Why I have 2004 on the brain is beyond me..but it was earlier than that....2000? It was before the Ralph was built! I apologize for that misinformation.

Sorry about that. I wondered if you were the HAMMER bidder that was also going for it. :(

I was debating going for either the Miller or Watkins jersey...

Too funny. I was bidding on the Watkins too but it got a little too high for me, both good choices IMO. I bought a Walski earlier this month (went to high school with him in Fargo so I'm a fan). Justifying two in one month was a stretch anyway. The one I REALLY REALLY wanted was the Kaip.... :huh: my favorite player, hands down. Once again congratulations, wear it proud!!!! I'm glad it went to someone who will fully appreciate it.

Too funny. I was bidding on the Watkins too but it got a little too high for me, both good choices IMO. I bought a Walski earlier this month (went to high school with him in Fargo so I'm a fan). Justifying two in one month was a stretch anyway. The one I REALLY REALLY wanted was the Kaip.... :huh: my favorite player, hands down. Once again congratulations, wear it proud!!!! I'm glad it went to someone who will fully appreciate it.

I was surprised the Kaip was so high...more than double the price of the Watkins & Miller.

Thanks, I'll break in this jersey by wearing it to the Notre Dame tourney in a couple weeks. :(

That is, if I get it by then.

I was surprised the Kaip was so high...more than double the price of the Watkins & Miller.

Thanks, I'll break in this jersey by wearing it to the Notre Dame tourney in a couple weeks. :huh:

That is, if I get it by then.

I was surprised too, it was a captains jersey though, I put the $100 opening bid on it and the next one was $650 so the guy really wanted it. I got my Walski on the following Monday, but I'm close by in Bismarck.

What did the Duncan home Hobey jersey go for? It was only $700ish as of the wee hours of this morning. I completely forgot the auction ended today after waking up....If it went for under $1100, I would have bid for sure and sold my Frozen Four Bina swift to make up for it.

I had a jersey question for anyone that could help.

I'm trying to find a blank sioux jersey like the one Parise is wearing in this photo:

a-parise-012203.jpg

Would anyone on here happen to have one or know someone that does? I want to buy one but it's tough to find that particular style. Any help would be greatly appreciated..

58-64home.png

I'm looking to put numbers on my 1958-1964 home jersey and need some help. The letters S I O U X are 4 7/8" in size. Was the number on the left chest at that time the same size? In photos I have, it appears that they are the same size as the letters, however, most left chest numbers, C and A's, etc., are 4" in size. Also, any idea about the number on back?

And although I don't have pics...I'm also curious about the 1964-1971 style jerseys. Same question...4" or almost 5" numbers on the front? The historic photos I have seem to indicate a "chunky block" style number that seems too big to be 4".

I appreciate any help!

58-64home.png

I'm looking to put numbers on my 1958-1964 home jersey and need some help. The letters S I O U X are 4 7/8" in size. Was the number on the left chest at that time the same size? In photos I have, it appears that they are the same size as the letters, however, most left chest numbers, C and A's, etc., are 4" in size. Also, any idea about the number on back?

And although I don't have pics...I'm also curious about the 1964-1971 style jerseys. Same question...4" or almost 5" numbers on the front? The historic photos I have seem to indicate a "chunky block" style number that seems too big to be 4".

I appreciate any help!

I have one of those white 1959 jerseys with the Sammy Sioux on the left sleeve. They are sweet jerseys.

5 title jersey sets still available in all sizes - (each jersey has a special patch and each jersey is the exact replica they wore in that specific game so very detailed overall - m-l-xl-xxl) $675.00 total for the 5 - pm or email with any questions - or 145.00 each - thanks sioux fans and GO SIOUX

58-64home.png59patch.png

61-64away.png63patch.png

78-84home.png80patch.png

78-84away.png82patch.png

84-93home.png87patch.png

• 4 weeks later...