SiouxSports.com Forum

Jerseys

sioux7>5

I got my horrible jersey today, and I'm happy with it. Thicker material than i thought it would be, and the patches are bright and detailed. It's too small for me to wear, but i have other plans for it. If you can get it for under $20 i recommend it (I saw some going for 50 bucks today -I have more common sense than that). Of course, its always better to get AZSIOUX jersey!

I got my horrible jersey today, and I'm happy with it. Thicker material than i thought it would be, and the patches are bright and detailed. It's too small for me to wear, but i have other plans for it. If you can get it for under $20 i recommend it (I saw some going for 50 bucks today -I have more common sense than that). Of course, its always better to get AZSIOUX jersey!

the material looked fine as you said, just the indian head and S patches arent even close, very poor job with those but they are selling what they should be selling for so thats cool.

whe i get more 87's ill shoot you a email to get you a nice 87 :lol:

It's true, I've always kind of thought that one thread was pretty easy to ignore if you weren't interested. Certainly if people were continually creating new threads, which would then take up much more of the screen real estate, that would bug me. I asked a while back if people thought "for sale" was taking too much hockey forum space and the general response was that there wasn't a problem.

Even if the topic is ok, there has been a bit too much empty "bumping" of the thread lately, which we usually frown on, but I hadn't noticed because I wasn't reading this thread :cool: I hereby request less bumping.

Would it help if the name of the thread included "for sale" so people didn't accidentally stumble into it? Are other people now becoming anxious for a general "for sale" forum?

It's true, I've always kind of thought that one thread was pretty easy to ignore if you weren't interested. Certainly if people were continually creating new threads, which would then take up much more of the screen real estate, that would bug me. I asked a while back if people thought "for sale" was taking too much hockey forum space and the general response was that there wasn't a problem.

Even if the topic is ok, there has been a bit too much empty "bumping" of the thread lately, which we usually frown on, but I hadn't noticed because I wasn't reading this thread :lol: I hereby request less bumping.

Would it help if the name of the thread included "for sale" so people didn't accidentally stumble into it? Are other people now becoming anxious for a general "for sale" forum?

cool jim, thanks :cool:

I'm not bothered by this thread at all. But if you were looking to put it in a different place, could it go with the tickets thread. Maybe rename that to a general "For Sale" or "Wanted" and then do sub-forums for tickets in one and merchandise in another.

Like I said, this doesn't bother me, but my suggestion would keep all for sale or wanted items in one area.