SiouxSports.com Forum

Jerseys

sioux7>5

I have both green and white. Sweet jerseys, lots of complements on them for sure. If you can find a good place to do number kits, that'd be really sweet to go with these jerseys.

i have 1 white medium in if anyone needs a medium. the rest are larges and x-larges both colors. will have more mediums in next week in each color if need be. thanks!

they are bob, sioux-cia kind of likes the prp :D sweet jerseys

I have a 4th Prp game worn as well. The white throw back worn during the Northeastern game. :lol:

Yep, I like Mike. :huh: He reminds me of me. No matter how big the opponent, I'm not backing down either. :silly: I'm not the only big Prp fan. I've had lots of requests for my jerseys.

I have a 4th Prp game worn as well. The white throw back worn during the Northeastern game. :lol:

Yep, I like Mike. :huh: He reminds me of me. No matter how big the opponent, I'm not backing down either. :silly: I'm not the only big Prp fan. I've had lots of requests for my jerseys.

I can't believe how many of these game worn jerseys are out there. Do the players get a new jersey every week?

I can't believe how many of these game worn jerseys are out there. Do the players get a new jersey every week?

theres really is not many at all just sioux fans grab them up for the most part. 1 each color every year for each player so thats 9-12 jerseys per player not including retro throwbacks if those are used depending on how many years the player is in grand forks. most go for auction but the player usually gets to keep 1 or 2 when they leave the program.

I have both green and white. Sweet jerseys, lots of complements on them for sure. If you can find a good place to do number kits, that'd be really sweet to go with these jerseys.

ok, got all sizes in now for those who were waiting for a medium. medium-large-xlarge in green and white. thanks

Bina's jersey went for $1050 last night.

Oshie's jersey went for $7000. tonight. The lady who bought this one also bought Philippe's. Weird, she bid herself up $500. for TJ's. Jumped from $6500 to $7000. :lol: For Philippe's jersey she paid $1500.

Also, we were told she dropped $1,500.00 in the pro shop before the game. A $10,000.00 night would be fun to do someday....

Weird, she bid herself up $500. for TJ's. Jumped from $6500 to $7000. :lol:

We can all thank LFSPRO for that. That was freaking hilarious. "You just paid $500 more than you had to." ;):D :D That tied the Radke beatdown for the highlight of the night. :huh:

The money raised from the auction goes to fund the team. I don't know what exactly they use the money for though.

We can all thank LFSPRO for that. That was freaking hilarious. "You just paid $500 more than you had to." ;):D:D That tied the Radke beatdown for the highlight of the night. :huh:

The money raised from the auction goes to fund the team. I don't know what exactly they use the money for though.

That was funny, all he did was pick up the pen. Instead of going up $25. she jumped to $500. I thought she was a little strange/different. She kept saying she was a UND alumni as if that made her more entitled to the jerseys. I wanted to say, 'Who isn't?!?"

But, the money goes back to the team, so,

'WAY TO GO, LFSPRO!!!!!!!!!!'

That was funny, all he did was pick up the pen. Instead of going up $25. she jumped to $500. I thought she was a little strange/different. She kept saying she was a UND alumni as if that made her more entitled to the jerseys. I wanted to say, 'Who isn't?!?"

I know, that kind of bugged me too. Well, congratulations on graduating. Do you want a medal? :lol:

We can all thank LFSPRO for that. That was freaking hilarious. "You just paid $500 more than you had to." ;):D :D That tied the Radke beatdown for the highlight of the night. :huh:

That was the Whalen's Moving and Storage "MOVE OF THE GAME"!

Good job LFSPRO! (insert thumbs up here)

I still cannot believe that she paid $7,000 for TJ's jersey. I am sure that if she would have not had such an attitude she would have taken it home for less than that, at least $500 less than that!! :lol:

Oshie's jersey $7,000 + $472.50 tax = $7,472.50

J-PL's jersey $1,500 = $101.25 tax = $1,601.25

$9,073.75

That's alot of $$$$ to drop for something that she will never get her money back on.

Oshie's jersey $7,000 + $472.50 tax = $7,472.50

J-PL's jersey $1,500 = $101.25 tax = $1,601.25

$9,073.75

That's alot of $$$$ to drop for something that she will never get her money back on.

gamers are worth whatever someone is willing to pay ;) we all know that :D im guessing she wasnt worried about prices and probably not worried about getting her money back :D thats a nice ching for the hockey team to get in return, wow

gamers are worth whatever someone is willing to pay :D we all know that :huh: im guessing she wasnt worried about prices and probably not worried about getting her money back :D thats a nice ching for the hockey team to get in return, wow

I agree with you 100%. I was there at the end of the bidding, and it seemed to me that she really got caught up in the moment, making sure that everyone knew she was an alum, etc. I'm not sure she even was totally in control of her thought process, since she bid herself up by $500.

Whatever, she is the one writing out that check this week. Nice $$ for the Sioux program. :lol:

I agree with you 100%. I was there at the end of the bidding, and it seemed to me that she really got caught up in the moment, making sure that everyone new she was an alum, etc. I'm not sure she even was totally in control of her thought process, since she bid herself up by $500.

Whatever, she is the one writing out that check this week. Nice $$ for the Sioux program. :lol:

it will be about 15 years before i can get ahold of those nice game worn jerseys!

That lady was a complete bitch...totally classless. Fans like her are what make the rest of us look stupid. She acted like she was the only Alum in the building...

Whatever, she got, or paid, what she deserved.

I know what you mean, I asked her what the bid was and she looked at me like I just pissed in her cheerios...