SiouxSports.com Forum

Jerseys

sioux7>5

I already posted a reply about the Nike Swift replicas.

They are terrible, the Koronis ones are actually much better in my opinion. The only downside on the Koronis ones is they seem a little baggy for that type of jersey. The Nike ones are pretty much the same materials as the regular replica jerseys.

Big- are you sure it's not the same material as the authentic? you have an authentic? Just curious becuase i was going to buy one. thanks

Big- are you sure it's not the same material as the authentic? you have an authentic? Just curious becuase i was going to buy one. thanks

and also to correct BIG koronis doesnt make a swift style. those are K1 he was referring to

im guessing that the material may be different but if they want to do a good job they have to make them slim style fitting. thats the whole damn point!

and also to correct BIG koronis doesnt make a swift style. those are K1 he was referring to

im guessing that the material may be different but if they want to do a good job they have to make them slim style fitting. thats the whole damn point!

I might be wrong, but isn't K1 the same as Koronis? Also, from what I've been told, the real swift isn't made out of the same air knit material that the regular sioux replica jerseys are made of. Once you see it you know it's just a cheap Nike imitation.

I might be wrong, but isn't K1 the same as Koronis? Also, from what I've been told, the real swift isn't made out of the same air knit material that the regular sioux replica jerseys are made of. Once you see it you know it's just a cheap Nike imitation.

NO, K1 isnt the same as koronis, i think i may know that :huh: and replicas are always gona be a cheaper version as thats why they are replicas. they should have just made authentics and charged more, hell the 120 they are gona chareg for them is halarious

the real swifts are very different from anything ive seen before. they are a stretchy feel and fit very tight as well as theres probably a 2-3 size up difference than normal jerseys. yeah the green and white sioux gamers are made of shiny dazzle material

Also, the name/logo on the Nike replicas are very small. I know that on the authentic swifts the name/logo were smaller than the regular ones, but this is considerable. Just very cheap looking.

My mistake on the K1 thing. Either way, I think they are better than the Nike ones.

A bigger joke, AZSIOUX, is your avatar! She's clearly using illegally sized goalie pads and glove that were banned a few years ago. Let's see her with some regulation equipment, ok? :lol:

hahahah, ill get that fixed and take those photos tonight during the intermission of the sioux/tech games :lol:

FOR SALE - Tony Hrkac Circus Game worn mighty ducks jersey. Please PM me with any serious offers. I have a few interested but wanted to display it here to sioux fans first as im thinning the non sioux gamers collection a bit before i go another route. Thanks

2000-2001 SET 2 AWAY DUCKS JERSEY

hrkacdone4_conv.jpg

FOR SALE - Tony Hrkac Circus Game worn mighty ducks jersey. Please PM me with any serious offers. I have a few interested but wanted to display it here to sioux fans first as im thinning the non sioux gamers collection a bit before i go another route. Thanks

hrkacdone4_conv.jpg

hrkacdone4_conv.jpg

This thread is starting to look like an advertisement for a hockey memorabilia website :ohmy:

or a thread for jerseys no matter what its about...selling, want ads, overall info questions

i have nothing to advertise unless you are referring to my hrkac jersey that im selling, thanks though :lol: