SiouxSports.com Forum

Jerseys

sioux7>5

So I've gone back and forth with myself on getting a Sioux jersey and have finally decided to take the plunge. But I'm having issues deciding what jersey I want to go with. I will probably go with a replica right now. The swifts are definitely my favorite and if they offered an authentic, that would be my choice.

So I guess I'm looking for a little feedback from others who have seen the current products out there. How does the Nike Green/White replica compare to the K1 Green/White. How does the Nike Swift black replica compare to the K1 Swift black replica?

I've seen these Nike replica swifts in person before LINK. Would this be the same as the Sioux replica?

So I've gone back and forth with myself on getting a Sioux jersey and have finally decided to take the plunge. But I'm having issues deciding what jersey I want to go with. I will probably go with a replica right now. The swifts are definitely my favorite and if they offered an authentic, that would be my choice.

So I guess I'm looking for a little feedback from others who have seen the current products out there. How does the Nike Green/White replica compare to the K1 Green/White. How does the Nike Swift black replica compare to the K1 Swift black replica?

I've seen these Nike replica swifts in person before LINK. Would this be the same as the Sioux replica?

Both of the K1 replicas are closer to the actual Sioux jerseys than the Nike replicas. You only live once, get an authentic! :lol:

I ordered a Nike Swift Sioux jersey from REA this week, and it should be here by Friday. From everything I've seen the Swift jerseys are largely the same product as far as venting, fit, etc. Not the genuine article, but I wanted something a bit "different" than the usual green and white offerings anyway. I'll post back and give my .02 about the product later.

I ordered a Nike Swift Sioux jersey from REA this week, and it should be here by Friday. From everything I've seen the Swift jerseys are largely the same product as far as venting, fit, etc. Not the genuine article, but I wanted something a bit "different" than the usual green and white offerings anyway. I'll post back and give my .02 about the product later.

Mr.M- i was cautious about getting the swift replica but after wearing it, i'm happy with it. i can't be a snob since i lost out on the auction for a real one. WHO HAS THE ZAJAC?? I want it!!

Mr.M- i was cautious about getting the swift replica but after wearing it, i'm happy with it. i can't be a snob since i lost out on the auction for a real one. WHO HAS THE ZAJAC?? I want it!!

I highly doubt the owner would get rid of it...unless you traded and made his little boy a similar replica to the Zajac...too cute! haha

Just got it, and am wearing it after skipping out of a formal Holiday party to catch the gophers game. I'm pretty looped, so give me a break ... ;) ;) Pretty decent jersey. Definitely a different look and feel than the others. I'd say it's worth the money. Go Sioux!

Has anyone noticed the Sioux throwback replicas with the Blackhawk style logo on EBAY??? They look pretty cheap, and I kinda wanna know where they are coming form. They are flooding the Sioux merch on ebay with them. They do look pretty flimsy and quite inaccurate, but they can go for cheap. I won one for $11. Just wondering if anyone knew what was up.

Here's one

Has anyone noticed the Sioux throwback replicas with the Blackhawk style logo on EBAY??? They look pretty cheap, and I kinda wanna know where they are coming form. They are flooding the Sioux merch on ebay with them. They do look pretty flimsy and quite inaccurate, but they can go for cheap. I won one for $11. Just wondering if anyone knew what was up.

Here's one

Some guy just making a bunch of really cheap/horrible replicas. Sorry you wasted your $11.

I wasn't impressed when I first saw them on Ebay. I hope no member of this board is actually making/selling those things. :ohmy::glare:

Well, I am the member who bought one... I'm a poor law student who can't afford to buy a genuine one. In my defense, there is a resemblance, and with the fate of the namesake and logo I am trying within my means to collect what I can. I won't be wearing it to the ralph (UNH baby!!! Dec 28th) but its just something I wanted to have. Who knows it might be cool to have down the road. I haven't received it yet. I got it for $11, and if it really sucks then I'm out $11. Oh well.

Well, I am the member who bought one... I'm a poor law student who can't afford to buy a genuine one. In my defense, there is a resemblance, and with the fate of the namesake and logo I am trying within my means to collect what I can. I won't be wearing it to the ralph (UNH baby!!! Dec 28th) but its just something I wanted to have. Who knows it might be cool to have down the road. I haven't received it yet. I got it for $11, and if it really sucks then I'm out $11. Oh well.

I'm sure AZSioux would've gotten you one on an installment plan if he knew you were this desperate. :glare: