SiouxSports.com Forum

Jerseys

sioux7>5

I'm not bothered by this thread at all. But if you were looking to put it in a different place, could it go with the tickets thread. Maybe rename that to a general "For Sale" or "Wanted" and then do sub-forums for tickets in one and merchandise in another.

Like I said, this doesn't bother me, but my suggestion would keep all for sale or wanted items in one area.

I have no problem with the flow of the content of this topic, but if the person who started the thread wanted to delete this one they can. I have deleted a couple of old topics that were old and out dated that I started. :cool:

The only thing that bothers me is the constant bumping like Jim said when the previous post was the exact same thing.

well that would be all me so i will take this time to say sorry to the people that are really bothered by that. walsh hall, chuck and others......just say my name instead of just saying what bothers you in general as its obvious its myslef. i dont make much off selling retro sioux jerseys as if its anyones business and front a hell of a lot of money as well to make them right for sioux fans. trust me as im not bumping threads to make myself a extra 5-10 grand off these. its a fun hobby for me and enjoy getting sioux fans what they ask for in jerseys. thanks and happy holidays to all around SS :cool:

well that would be all me so i will take this time to say sorry to the people that are really bothered by that. walsh hall, chuck and others......just say my name instead of just saying what bothers you in general as its obvious its myslef. i dont make much off selling retro sioux jerseys as if its anyones business and front a hell of a lot of money as well to make them right for sioux fans. trust me as im not bumping threads to make myself a extra 5-10 grand off these. its a fun hobby for me and enjoy getting sioux fans what they ask for in jerseys. thanks and happy holidays to all around SS :cool:

I was just wondering if there could be a seperate spot for merchandise for sale. You obviously do this for some financial gain, and that's fine with me, I may very well purchase one of your jerseys at some point. WHen I come on here I usually click on the first three or four links to get some info/updates on what is going on with the program. If I was looking for a Sioux item I would prefer to have one stop with all items for sale. When it's a one time thing that's fine, but the repetitve sale of stuff leaves a bad taste.

Anyway, Merry Chrstmas - Go Sioux

I've had some business dealings with AZSIOUX, and I have to say he's a stand up guy. It never ceases to amaze me what some of you crybabies will complain about. Just grab your tissues and deal with it.

I'm not complaining, I think hes a great guy and a great poster. I just don't think its necessary to keep posting the same thing over and over.

I'm trying to find one of the Black Jersey's...

I think at one time they were avail on E-bay but I can't find them...

I think my buddy picked a XXL up for like $40???

Anyone know where I can find this version???

You can look here too.

Linky

I've seen them on Ebay too, and I think there are some other sites, but it's kind of "hit and miss" as to pricing, sizing and quality.

who cares what is posted on here! everyone who comes on this website knows what is going to be on this thread, like it or not! Personally I like coming onto this thread because if you are looking to find that special jersey for someone you know where to look for it. there is no need to change where this thread belongs, if you dont like it don't come here.

1959 RETROS WILL BE 105.00 TOTAL UNTIL CHRISTMAS

DISCLAIMER FOR THOSE WHO CARE - size update on 59 retros, not a useless BUMP :D

Sizes left (various numbers overall) this may be last day to get them before x-mas as i send 2-3 day priority mail, for those whos jerseys went out yesterday, they should be there friday

LARGE = 7

X-LARGE = 8

XX-LARGE = 3

DISCLAIMER FOR THOSE WHO CARE - size update on 59 retros, not a useless BUMP :glare:

Sizes left (various numbers overall) this may be last day to get them before x-mas as i send 2-3 day priority mail, for those whos jerseys went out yesterday, they should be there friday

LARGE = 7

X-LARGE = 7

XX-LARGE = 3

last 2 days to get them at 105.00 total :ohmy:

AXSioux--Merry Christmas to you,your family, and friends. Hope you had a good year selling Fighting Sioux jerseys. What designs will you be selling in 2008?

you as well JFR!! i will be starting out with the 1987 retros that ive done before. hopefully late january for those. those are my favorite and seems to be the fan favorite as well. merry christmas everyone :glare:

you as well JFR!! i will be starting out with the 1987 retros that ive done before. hopefully late january for those. those are my favorite and seems to be the fan favorite as well. merry christmas everyone :glare:

I would have to say that I would love to see some '97 Jerseys out there!!! Call it my Christmas wish, and I would be in for at least 2 of them. :ohmy:

I would have to say that I would love to see some '97 Jerseys out there!!! Call it my Christmas wish, and I would be in for at least 2 of them. :D

those wont be happening anytime soon. just be on the lookout for them on ebay and be ready to spend some dough if so. not much but over a hundred. boring jerseys for sure but a must have if trying to complete the sioux jersey collection :ohmy:

UP FOR TRADE for a nike swift jersey only

my 2000 national title game worn mazurak jersey. also worn in 2000/01 season as it has the frozen 4 patch on jersey as well but the white jersey wasnt used in that frozen 4, they wore darks. pics on my website

in return i am looking for a nike swift from last year only plus another regular game worn sioux jersey or a swift plus cash. either or. email or pm me with any interest. thanks

Update...My wife got me a Swift Replica Jersey for my Birthday...

I opened it up at Red Lobster and was pretty stoked!!!

I will definately be wearing it to the UNH game this Friday...

I'm trying to find one of the Black Jersey's...

I think at one time they were avail on E-bay but I can't find them...

I think my buddy picked a XXL up for like $40???

Anyone know where I can find this version???

UP FOR TRADE for a nike swift jersey only

my 2000 national title game worn mazurak jersey. also worn in 2000/01 season as it has the frozen 4 patch on jersey as well but the white jersey wasnt used in that frozen 4, they wore darks. pics on my website

in return i am looking for a nike swift from last year only plus another regular game worn sioux jersey or a swift plus cash. either or. email or pm me with any interest. thanks

still in the hunt for a swift gamer...........