SiouxSports.com Forum

Jerseys

sioux7>5

I know what you mean, I asked her what the bid was and she looked at me like I just pissed in her cheerios...

That's hilarious. I didn't realize how many other SiouxSports-folk were around the table at the time. I know LFSPRO, but that's it.

One thing was how she felt she DESERVED to meet the team for paying that much. I didn't see anywhere that you get to meet the team for paying ridiculously high amounts for a couple jerseys. I hope UND rains on her parade (the rain being piss and her parade being the cheerios, hahahaha)

That's hilarious. I didn't realize how many other SiouxSports-folk were around the table at the time. I know LFSPRO, but that's it.

One thing was how she felt she DESERVED to meet the team for paying that much. I didn't see anywhere that you get to meet the team for paying ridiculously high amounts for a couple jerseys. I hope UND rains on her parade (the rain being piss and her parade being the cheerios, hahahaha)

The funny thing is that I was saving money for about 5 months and thought it might have gone for $1250-$1500 so I figuired I would have a shot at it, boy was I wrong. :lol:

When did this happen?? When I walked by it TJ's was at 1500, and JPL's was maybe 1000. I may have read it wrong, unless it happened right at the end. But good for her, she bought a couple jerseys for almost 10k. At least it goes to the Sioux.

I was actually hoping to try to bid on a jersey, but I knew when I saw TJ's and JPL that it was gonna be too rich for my blood. Anybody know what the lowest one has went for this year? My dad called me in Georgia one night cause he was gonna bid 500 for me earlier in the season, but i didn't have my phone with me :lol: But now that i'm home i'll be able to scout them out. I'm afraid that now the season is getting close to end, people will be more "desperate" to buy a jersey and put more money down. Oh well, all in good fun. If I don't get one then i'll hafta buy another one from AZSIOUX!

When did this happen?? When I walked by it TJ's was at 1500, and JPL's was maybe 1000. I may have read it wrong, unless it happened right at the end. But good for her, she bought a couple jerseys for almost 10k. At least it goes to the Sioux.

I was actually hoping to try to bid on a jersey, but I knew when I saw TJ's and JPL that it was gonna be too rich for my blood. Anybody know what the lowest one has went for this year? My dad called me in Georgia one night cause he was gonna bid 500 for me earlier in the season, but i didn't have my phone with me :lol: But now that i'm home i'll be able to scout them out. I'm afraid that now the season is getting close to end, people will be more "desperate" to buy a jersey and put more money down. Oh well, all in good fun. If I don't get one then i'll hafta buy another one from AZSIOUX!

The bar is being set pretty high right now, it used to be you could get one for 300-400 now it's like 700-800 at least.

I didn't catch the part about meeting the team. That is funny! ;):lol::D I am sure the last thing they would want to do is meet some crazy lady after the game.

I visited with one of the players after the auction and when I told him what it went for he just smiled and shook his head.

I had a dollar amount in mind and planned to bid as well but I never even got a chance to put that bid in. I hope she enjoys the jersey, I just hope she is not a "regular" at the auction going forward. I have no problem with what she paid for it as that is great for UND hockey but I did have a problem with the attitude!

The bar is being set pretty high right now, it used to be you could get one for 300-400 now it's like 700-800 at least.

The average is now at $1,178.75, the highest is TJ's white at $7,000 and the low is Genoway's white and Foyt's green at $375.

I bought my first one for $450 a couple of years ago and I thought I was crazy. I think the logo issue is driving the prices up.

The average is now at $1,178.75, the highest is TJ's white at $7,000 and the low is Genoway's white and Foyt's green at $375.

I bought my first one for $450 a couple of years ago and I thought I was crazy. I think the logo issue is driving the prices up.

Yeah, early on they were going for much cheaper. I got my Watkins for 400 the same night Chay's went for 350 or 375 or whatever it was. So much for "collecting" game worns, haha.

I heard her say that too. She was shaking her head with pure attitude when she said it. I talked to one of the players mom and told her about it and she just laughed when I mentioned the remark about meeting the team. Meeting the jersey buyer is about the last thing the guys need to start doing. :lol:

After the game, a few of us were talking about the whole deal and how funny it was watching her, told many people at bar, everyone thought I was full of it. Didn't the the black Nike Swifts go for about $17,000+ for all of them this summer, I think that is pretty close anyway? At least those had the Frozen Four patch and a Hobey winner was included.

I heard her say that too. She was shaking her head with pure attitude when she said it. I talked to one of the players mom and told her about it and she just laughed when I mentioned the remark about meeting the team. Meeting the jersey buyer is about the last thing the guys need to start doing. ;)

She can meet the team just like the rest of us. Go to the meet and greet and wait in line like the rest of us do! :lol:

It's amazing how many people who were watching her had the same opinion of her. I was talking to some people who aren't SS.com members and she disgusted them, too. Some people have this 'entitlement' attitude that rubs me the wrong way! She definitely had it.

She can meet the team just like the rest of us. Go to the meet and greet and wait in line like the rest of us do! ???

It's amazing how many people who were watching her had the same opinion of her. I was talking to some people who aren't SS.com members and she disgusted them, too. Some people have this 'entitlement' attitude that rubs me the wrong way! She definitely had it.

Was she hot though? ;)

I am going to be bringing a jersey into the Siouxshop to have it customized. Do they have name plates? If not where can I get one for a white authentic jersey?

Also will they put the assistant captain 'A' on the jersey?

Thanks

Let me guess, Mr. Jonathan Toews?

I am going to be bringing a jersey into the Siouxshop to have it customized. Do they have name plates? If not where can I get one for a white authentic jersey?

Also will they put the assistant captain 'A' on the jersey?

Thanks

They send them away (to Lee's Pro Shop near the cities I believe). There is a store in the GF Columbia Mall, right next to Sears, that does name plates.

569b_0.JPG57d7_0.JPG

RACE FOR #8 SPECIAL ON 87 RETROS - have medium, large and x-large available - thanks and go sioux!

110.00 total with shipping for 1

200.00 total shipping for 2

they run a little big and here are the arm pit to arm pit dimensions for sizing - top quality. embroidered crest and patches - all heat sealed and double sewn.

medium - 27 inches

large - 28 1/4 inches

x=large - 29 1/4 inches

Long time listener...first time caller...

I'm looking for anyone who can help me out with pics of the backs of the Sioux '87's as done by AZSIOUX. If memory serves me right, the back of the greenies were simply number only...nameplates weren't added to the road jerseys until 1990 or so...

Also, if anyone is looking at selling their 1969-1972 WHITE retro jersey as previously done by AZSIOUX, let me know. I purchased the green version and am kicking myself for not getting the white as well.

Long time listener...first time caller...

I'm looking for anyone who can help me out with pics of the backs of the Sioux '87's as done by AZSIOUX. If memory serves me right, the back of the greenies were simply number only...nameplates weren't added to the road jerseys until 1990 or so...

Also, if anyone is looking at selling their 1969-1972 WHITE retro jersey as previously done by AZSIOUX, let me know. I purchased the green version and am kicking myself for not getting the white as well.

We have a picture of a replica 87 that was sold by the Sioux Boosters on our website. If you look at the picture on page 91 of the media guide you will see that the names were on the back of the white jerseys in 87. They did not have names on the green away jerseys. There is also a link to the media guide on our site under the schedule, team info section.

Hope that helps.