SiouxSports.com Forum

Jerseys

sioux7>5

i am looking for a replica style of each jersey shown below. thats my game worn that i have but i want to add a replica style that they sold at the ralph if out there. i will trade a large 59 retro that i have straight up for a large, xl or xxl of this green or white throwback replica if you have one as they sold these at the ralph. pm me if interested. thanks a lot

fyllinggamer.jpg.w300h225.jpg

finleygamer.jpg.w300h225.jpg

I also need one of each of these (I have a new one of the white one in a small, still has tags), but don't have the green one. I meant to post this but never did. Contact AZSioux first if you have one since he posted first, but anyone he turns down, let me know.

ATTENTION GAME WORN SIOUX JERSEY OWNERS

im toying with a new page on my site. this page will display other sioux fans game worn jerseys out there.

you would have to email me 2 decent pictures of the front and the back of each jersey. then the year and player who wore it. i will display that info plus your name or ss name. whichever you prefer. just thought it would be cool to display many out there. if interested please email me. you can access my email on my website. ill give it a month or so to see how much interest i get in this and then decide to keep it for good. I have a example already up using the orwicks family sioux site to give a feel on how it will look. hope thats ok allen :D

i am looking for a replica style of each jersey shown below. thats my game worn that i have but i want to add a replica style that they sold at the ralph if out there. i will trade a large 59 retro that i have straight up for a large, xl or xxl of this green or white throwback replica if you have one as they sold these at the ralph. pm me if interested. thanks a lot

fyllinggamer.jpg.w300h225.jpg

finleygamer.jpg.w300h225.jpg

im toying with a new page on my site. this page will display other sioux fans game worn jerseys out there.

you would have to email me 2 decent pictures of the front and the back of each jersey. then the year and player who wore it. i will display that info plus your name or ss name. whichever you prefer. just thought it would be cool to display many out there. if interested please email me. you can access my email on my website. ill give it a month or so to see how much interest i get in this and then decide to keep it for good. I have a example already up using the orwicks family sioux site to give a feel on how it will look. hope thats ok allen :D

I have added a few sioux fans gamer jerseys so if you have any sioux gamers and you want them displayed shoot me a email, thanks

No problem, my mother always told me it was nice to share!

I am also interested in seeing who has what jerseys.

No problem, my mother always told me it was nice to share!

I am also interested in seeing who has what jerseys.

Except I have tons of Jerseys and no game worn... oh well, there on my own site neways.

Can't wait till my first hockey game of the season next week. Even though its colder than Oksana Baiul (Blades of Glory quote if needed), I would not even think of going back to middle of nowhere podunk Georgia. Warm up my season ticket seats at the Ralph, and Go Sioux!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Except I have tons of Jerseys and no game worn... oh well, there on my own site neways.

Can't wait till my first hockey game of the season next week. Even though its colder than Oksana Baiul (Blades of Glory quote if needed), I would not even think of going back to middle of nowhere podunk Georgia. Warm up my season ticket seats at the Ralph, and Go Sioux!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah, im doing game worn only or i would get swamped with jerseys to display

keep the game worn jersey pics, front and back with description coming to me and i will add them as i get them. thanks to the few so far who have sent some

i have added a bunch. keep the game worn sioux jersey pics coming if you own any. thanks