SiouxSports.com Forum

Jerseys

sioux7>5

• 2 weeks later...

to anyone who collects gamers: I have too many black jerseys in my collection and I would be willing to trade for a White or a Green gamer. PM if you have anything that you would be interested in trading

I have a green Matt Jones (03-04) and a white Nick Fuher (03-04) I would consider trading for the right jersey.

• 5 weeks later...

do they have the new jerseys (authentic ones) at the sioux shop yet?

No, late September is when they're expected.

Also, it's looking like you'll have the option of having an NCHC or WCHA patch on them. They will come without one, and you can have the one of your choice added via RBK Authentics. I believe the patches will be sold separately. This is a nice option for those that "must have" authentic versions of both since the last season+ they've had WCHA patches, but going forward will have an NCHC patch.

• 2 weeks later...

Sneak peek I put together...thanks for posing Mr. Gleason.

newlook_zps1e20cc12.jpg

Hmnnn...I loved the green helmets and breezers with the white jerseys of the 1980's and 1990's...a little worried about those green shoulder yokes on these. However, I am looking forward to buying a new green helmet for broomball!