SiouxSports.com Forum

Jerseys

sioux7>5

I picked up a couple new jerseys in the last few months. The early 90s came a couple months ago and I just got this Zach Jones Frozen Four gamer. The #29 jersey is a game-issue.

29front.jpg29back.jpg

Jones1.jpgJones2.jpg

nice pickups! now are you going to "thin" out your collection? haha

• 3 weeks later...

Not quite game-worn, but I was in the Sioux Shop yesterday and they had a rack of game worn practice jersey's for $49.23. Multiple colors to choose from (black, green, orange, red, etc.) All had the Sioux logo on the front of them and showed various signs of wear and tear.

Not quite game-word, but I was in the Sioux Shop yesterday and they had a rack of game worn practice jersey's for $49.23. Multiple colors to choose from (black, green, orange, red, etc.) All had the Sioux logo on the front of them and showed various signs of wear and tear.

Courtesy of the REA Facebook page

a0bgnm.jpg

For fans outside the Grand Forks area, it says orders can be placed over the phone and mailed - 701.777.6636, or 877.91.SIOUX. SIoux Shop opens at 11:00 am CST

I finished the graphics of the new "North Dakota" jerseys for the website so thought I'd share with those here.

To view larger versions of each, go here: http://sioux-jersey....edia/4551922793 ...and click on their respective pages.

NoDakAll3b.png

Nice work! I probably visit your site more than I should at work.

I know what bothers me the most on these jerseys- it's the striping. It would be just fine if they didn't have that sholder yoke. It's just too much color on top that isn't balanced out well on the bottom. If they had one solid stripe with contrasting piping around it, it would look better. Or no hem stripe at all, like the black jersey...

I really think they should have just kept last years' jerseys, replaced the Sioux logo with the interlocking ND on the crest, and put the state logo on the shoulders and called it a day.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Why not? I will have one, my guess is authentic jerseys will be $299

I doubt they will raise the price on the authentic because you have to spend another $65 bucks just to get a name and number on it. If anything I could see them lowering the price, I have seen other schools that have the authentic Reebok jersey and they only charge $199.

I doubt they will raise the price on the authentic because you have to spend another $65 bucks just to get a name and number on it. If anything I could see them lowering the price, I have seen other schools that have the authentic Reebok jersey and they only charge $199.

Raise the price? I've bought replicas as low as $99. The cheapest authentic I've seen is $199 when that jersey is no longer used. I have two authentics and I paid over $250 each. I hope your correct, but I doubt it......GO SIOUX!!!

Scheel's had a panic sale a couple of years ago and I picked up an authentic for $250. I haven't seen them for less than $300 since then after the merchandise deadlines were revised.

Authentics are priced at $250 at the Sioux Shop...have been since the new Reebok style was released. Scheels in Grand Forks always has the $300 price tag on the authentics, with a sale tag of $250. they have done this for a good year now. I was just in there today and they still are $250.