SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 FBS Thread

Sioux>Bison

On 11/29/2020 at 5:52 PM, SiouxFan100 said:

I want to visit the notre dame campus someday real sweet to get to a notre dame game. Anybody here been to a notre dame home game?

It’s fantastic. I tried to do the whole experience - went to the band practice the night before, pep rally, the game day trumpets in the admin building, and the game itself. It’s pretty fantastic. I took my dad, who grew up an ND fan thanks to being Irish Catholic, and had never been there before. My only regret is that I don’t have a picture of us together at the stadium  (he has since passed away). 

Highly recommended. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, SWSiouxMN said:

Like with Haubaugh with Michigan, Frost is finding out that sometimes.... you can't go back home again. 

Just don't worry, Nebraska will be overhyped once again next year. 

Their 24/7 board is absolute meltdown. Their fan base went after Minnesota and kept trying to create the storyline that they don't really want to play this year and then they go out and the Gophers beat them while missing 33+ players. I love it.

6 minutes ago, SiouxScore said:

Their 24/7 board is absolute meltdown. Their fan base went after Minnesota and kept trying to create the storyline that they don't really want to play this year and then they go out and the Gophers beat them while missing 33+ players. I love it.

Nebraska deserves everything they get this year with all of the whining they did.  

Lets hope they don't do that cross-divisional stuff next week and they figure out a way to play Wisconsin.  

2 hours ago, SWSiouxMN said:

Nebraska deserves everything they get this year with all of the whining they did.  

Lets hope they don't do that cross-divisional stuff next week and they figure out a way to play Wisconsin.  

Certainly sound like it will be Minnesota @ Wisconsin next week, both sides are pushing for it and Alvarez usually gets what he wants. Few weeks ago I would've been pretty worried about what the final score might look like but now with the way that Wisconsin has looked the last couple weeks and the Gopher defense showing a little bit of improvement I have a little hope. Not sure the outcome ultimately ends up different than I would've thought at Thanksgiving time but I feel a lot better going into it next Saturday than I would've at that time if they do end up playing.

7 minutes ago, SiouxFan100 said:

I am o-fer today. 

was wondering about if folks will be questioning ND after today also. 

started out promising. The missed chip shot messes you up. 

another year

Once they had to settle for that field goal attempt I was assuming it'd be a bad day. Once they missed it I told my mom the game was over. You arent going to beat Clemson if you don't make them pay for their mistakes because you know they will make you pay for yours.

Had they made the field goal, could have been a different game maybe. But overall a godawful display. I hope they miss the playoff and draw a game with OU or Florida. Really have no desire to go to the playoff only to play Alabama and get run off the field again.