SiouxSports.com Forum

Fargo Economy (UND fans and UND alumnus living in Fargo)

Brucesky02

1 hour ago, Kab said:

These production companies will come back stronger after this is over

there will be many construction projects being funded by the government

All depends on how close this gets to the election.  Don’t need any more regulations on construction equipment.  

• 2 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, Vegas_Sioux said:

@Oxbow6 any inside info

E1563B99-695D-4949-9BB4-CD79D6C386F0.thumb.png.52bbbc397d28fc9d13a9051b2eb569b2.png

I left a few years ago. I knew some of those involved but from some I know well who are still members there it's nothing short of comical. Frat party atmosphere gone bad.

On 4/9/2020 at 7:51 PM, Oxbow6 said:

I left a few years ago. I knew some of those involved but from some I know well who are still members there it's nothing short of comical. Frat party atmosphere gone bad.

Phi Delta Theta alumns from UND?  :lol:

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, NoiseInsideMyHead said:

My softball team in Eagan MN back in the day was sponsored by the local OC there.  Always had fun there.  That one has been closed for several years now.

• 2 months later...

Rumor has it BLVD is closed and done for good in Fargo off of Veterans, is this true? 

In addition, what is the 7-8 story building being built slightly south west behind Tavern Grill and prior to the BNG building? Anyone know?

PS - If we already have a Fargo economy thread topic, I apologize. 

31 minutes ago, UND1983 said:

Wondered how many bar-restaurants that one road could handle.  Veteran's appears to be a bit saturated.

Expand the patio, bring a decent menu (the food and service was terrible at BLVD) make a few more changes inside to remodel, that spot could work imo. Get the environment, food, and service correct in there then people that frequently go to Pour House or Pub West will flock to it. It's not rocket science. However, with that said, who's gonna buy the 1.5+ million dollar building? We shall see...

5 minutes ago, SiouxForever said:

Expand the patio, bring a decent menu (the food and service was terrible at BLVD) make a few more changes inside to remodel, that spot could work imo. Get the environment, food, and service correct in there then people that frequently go to Pour House or Pub West will flock to it. It's not rocket science. However, with that said, who's gonna buy the 1.5+ million dollar building? We shall see...

Agreed, menu wasn’t great from the start. 

On 6/22/2020 at 8:35 AM, homer said:

BLVD is closed and won’t reopen. 

On 6/22/2020 at 10:15 AM, homer said:

Agreed, menu wasn’t great from the start. 

Yup.......still tough to see it close. It had a market in that WF area.

• 3 weeks later...