SiouxSports.com Forum

Non-UND College Hockey 2020-21

cberkas

31 minutes ago, Blackheart said:

Maybe when Miami decides that it makes more sense to be in the CCHA, especially from a geographical and rivalry standpoint, you guys can just switch conferences. 

Mankato

Arizona State

Bowling Green

If Miami leaves, add Mankato

If Miami stays, add Bowling Green and Arizona St if it is workable. If ASU can't be worked out, add Mankato as well.

I absolutely LOVE listening to hockey on the radio.  TH is terrific as always and heck, I can even tolerate Wally Shaver call a Gopher game. 

Right now, winding down the work week with some BU hockey and Bernie Corbett.  Close your eyes and you can almost taste the clam chowdah. 

40 minutes ago, petey23 said:

Mankato

Arizona State

Bowling Green

If Miami leaves, add Mankato

If Miami stays, add Bowling Green and Arizona St if it is workable. If ASU can't be worked out, add Mankato as well.

I think you could see Miami and Western join the CCHA.  Then it'd make an easy transition for Mankato and hopefully Arizona State, as my in-laws live in Gilbert and its a cheap Allegiant flight from Minot to Mesa. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Wilbur said:

I think you could see Miami and Western join the CCHA.  Then it'd make an easy transition for Mankato and hopefully Arizona State, as my in-laws live in Gilbert and its a cheap Allegiant flight from Minot to Mesa. 

Western Michigan doesn't want to be in the CCHA and Miami the main financer for the NCHC when it was started. As much as everyone brings it up i don't see these two leaving anytime soon.

10 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

Agree on ASU, but I don't think WMU wants to leave the NCHC and when Bergeron was at Bowling Green he was working to try and get them into the NCHC which would be welcomed by WMU and Miami.