SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

44 minutes ago, Frozen4sioux said:

Goodness this is easy, although because of the failure of your parents to teach you to be able to learn instead of just continuously spout stupid, I doubt it will help... but

Ther is hope for others, but seriously kid when you start to live on your own and get outside of the incel crowd... you will learn there is truth that can be seen.

like this....

Mark, here is the first shooting which is clearly self-defense. Just thought you would like to know. https://t.co/lpkg0dKyKo

20200826_230757.jpg

20200826_230701.jpg

20200826_231112.jpg

This kid is going away for a long time.  I think he can claim self defense for much of it.    

But, from viewing videos, there's a point where he turns around (with nobody within like 30-40 yards of him, or throwing anything at him) and he unloads into the crowd.   Good luck justifying that.  

7 minutes ago, UNDlaw80 said:

What constitutional right are you talking about here?  Please tell me.  

I know he was too young to open carry.  

He also doesn't seem to have a permit for that firearm in Illinois.

He may have been in a gun free zone during the open carry.

But. Hey.  Freedom.  Constitution.  All that. 

Lol

1 hour ago, Hayduke1 said:

Lol

For one, the killer was too young to open carry in Wisconsin.  

And two, the entire place was under curfew.  Just like the protesters, the militia had no legal right to be on public property, which they were.    

Kenosha Chief of Police:  “Everybody involved was out after the curfew. I’m not going to make a great deal of it, but the point is that the curfew is in place to protect. Had persons not been out in violation of that, perhaps the situation that unfolded would not have happened.”

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, UNDlaw80 said:

Has nothing to do with 

Kenosha Chief of Police:  “Everybody involved was out after the curfew. I’m not going to make a great deal of it, but the point is that the curfew is in place to protect. Had persons not been out in violation of that, perhaps the situation that unfolded would not have happened.”

Why is it the police seemed to encourage the militia under those conditions?  Were they disobeying their chief?  Or is the chief doing a 180 now?  

It seems heads may roll in that department.  

53 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

Do you enjoy lying? 

The knife was on the floorboard of the car.  He never had it.  That comes from the Kenosha Police Dept. 

So... the knife was in the place he appeared to be going to? More will come out there as to what happened as well. 

28 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

More:

https://occupydemocrats.com/2020/08/26/kenosha-police-chief-reacts-to-the-killings-by-victim-blaming-says-shooter-was-resolving-a-conflict/

"The perpetrator of the horrifying killings at last night’s Kenosha, Wisconsin protests over the police shooting of Jacob Blake has been charged with murder and is currently considered a fugitive from the law. But curiously enough, the police didn’t show much interest in him last night, allowing him to walk up and then past them as they were responding to the gunshots that he had fired."

Yup.  The police did nothing and the kid murdered two people.

The cult prefers to lie and deny.

They don't care about America.

Judging from the video, there is not much of a chance the police knew who had been shooting. Looked like the whole area was a bit chaotic. Plus it's night time. 

Tough to say he murdered two people when we don't know much about what happened with the first guy who got shot. Again, I expect more will come out there that clarifies what happened.

If that was a self-defense killing, I would think the second one certainly was as well. You are not under an obligation to let a mob of people beat you to death. The third guy had a gun. At that point there was no way the kid wasn't gonna shoot him too. Seems like a reasonable fear under the circumstances. 

3 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

Lol

I'm not aware of Illinois having any requirements to owning an AR-15, the little research I did do says cities might have rules, idk where the kid is from though. 

If there is a permit required, I'd guess his dad would be the one to have it? Not familiar with gun permits, I lost all my guns in a fishing accident.... or I dont have any. Depends who is asking. 

19 minutes ago, UNDlaw80 said:

This kid is going away for a long time.  I think he can claim self defense for much of it.    

But, from viewing videos, there's a point where he turns around (with nobody within like 30-40 yards of him, or throwing anything at him) and he unloads into the crowd.   Good luck justifying that.  

If he didnt hit any one when he unloaded he will be fine.

2 hours ago, Hayduke1 said:

Why is it the police seemed to encourage the militia under those conditions?  Were they disobeying their chief?  Or is the chief doing a 180 now?  

It seems heads may roll in that department.  

As it stands now the Police Department is remaining silent on the issue.  The CoP is disputing that footage exists.  Ha!   Obviously that's BS.  

Ultimately I think the the County Sheriff and his deputes will be SOG.  They were the ones getting chummy with the militia guys.  Then again, who knows, I don't have much confidence in the police's ability to police itself.   

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, bison73 said:

If he didnt hit any one when he unloaded he will be fine.

Disagree.    

He wasn't in immediate danger at that point.  And the fact he fired multiple times will be his undoing.  

He's ****ed.  

9 minutes ago, UNDlaw80 said:

Disagree.    

He wasn't in immediate danger at that point.  And the fact he fired multiple times will be his undoing.  

He's ****ed.  

Wasnthis before or after the molotov cocktail was thrown at him?

He will go away, but not for murder.

1 hour ago, Frozen4sioux said:

Wasnthis before or after the molotov cocktail was thrown at him....

He will go away, but not for murder.

Correct.  Not in the 1st degree or anything like that.       

Still, this piece of trash will be going away for a while.  And rightfully so.  Maybe reckless homicide at the most.  

Have fun with all the black dudes targeting you in jail ***hole.  Don't drop the soap.   

27 minutes ago, UNDlaw80 said:

Disagree.    

He's ****ed.  

Define immediate.  How far is the right distance? 

As an aside, sounds like the first guy he shot was a sex offender, so potential silver lining there. 

39 minutes ago, JohnboyND7 said:

Define immediate.  How far is the right distance? 

As an aside, sounds like the first guy he shot was a sex offender, so potential silver lining there. 

Wisconsin doesn't have a stand your ground law.  

This means he has a duty to first retreat before using any amount of lethal force.   At the point he unloaded in the protesters direction, he could have easily retreated towards the cops (where he eventually slowly walked as it was).  That he didn't even make an attempt to retreat in addition to shooting multiple rounds will be his undoing; and that's if they can't get him on the actual killings.            

32 minutes ago, UNDlaw80 said:

Wisconsin doesn't have a stand your ground law.  

This means he has a duty to first retreat before using any amount of lethal force.   At the point he unloaded in the protesters direction, he could have easily retreated towards the cops (where he eventually slowly walked as it was).  That he didn't even make an attempt to retreat in addition to shooting multiple rounds will be his undoing; and that's if they can't get him on the actual killings.            

The video clearly shows him retreating BEFORE the molotov cocktail is thrown at him..... after that... fair game.

1 hour ago, Frozen4sioux said:

The video clearly shows him retreating BEFORE the molotov cocktail is thrown at him..... after that... fair game.

Nope.  Again, the onus is on him to retreat whenever and wherever he possibly can before using deadly force.  Every single time.   

That said, it would be hilarious if the defense entered the courthouse saying:    "Huh, huh, huh....  your honor, my client pleads not guilty.  He retreated once, before the molotov cocktail was thrown; after that..fair game.  IT'S ON!!!!"       That's fantastic.   

Trump Trash militia kid charged with 1st Degree intentional homicide.   Whatever happened beyond the 2 killings is inconsequential now.   

Wow, prosecutors are going all in.  They must have additional info.   It's risky as **** to overcharge to that degree considering the video evidence available.  They could've easily got him on some lesser charges.    

2 hours ago, UNDlaw80 said:

Nope.  Again, the onus is on him to retreat whenever and wherever he possibly can before using deadly force.  Every single time.   

That said, it would be hilarious if the defense entered the courthouse saying:    "Huh, huh, huh....  your honor, my client pleads not guilty.  He retreated once, before the molotov cocktail was thrown; after that..fair game.  IT'S ON!!!!"       That's fantastic.   

It will depend on whether any of the leaked videos are actually true or not, because if they are accurate good luck finding any jury that will nail him on 1st degree murder.  Lesser charges are possible.  

The immediate overreaction by the DA is 100% to pander to the rioters in the hopes it will stop them from rioting any more than they already are.  Going down the same road as the Atlanta cop that was immediately fired and charged (that is going to be in line for a huge payday because of the complete overreaction there).  

There's a strong chance the DA knows that a self defense argument is gonna keep this kid from getting in any real trouble anyways so at least by charging him out right away (instead of delaying it and using the appropriate charge) they are appeasing the BLM rioters.

• Upvote 3

7 hours ago, bison73 said:

It amazes me on the stupidity of the local government down there and their lack of action. Do they really think money is just going to flow downtown again? They had done such great job

of getting businesses to invest in the area.  Now????????????????

They'll be looking for outstate MN money to rebuild.  Have fun.

2 hours ago, TheFlop said:

It will depend on whether any of the leaked videos are actually true or not, because if they are accurate good luck finding any jury that will nail him on 1st degree murder.  Lesser charges are possible.  

The immediate overreaction by the DA is 100% to pander to the rioters in the hopes it will stop them from rioting any more than they already are.  Going down the same road as the Atlanta cop that was immediately fired and charged (that is going to be in line for a huge payday because of the complete overreaction there).  

There's a strong chance the DA knows that a self defense argument is gonna keep this kid from getting in any real trouble anyways so at least by charging him out right away (instead of delaying it and using the appropriate charge) they are appeasing the BLM rioters.

Self defense. I can see that on one of his shots possibly. Still he had no right to be there past curfew and carrying an AR at a protest. Peppering bullets into the crowd is also not self defense. The video I saw showed no Molotov cocktail and there was also mention of a shot fired by him prior to the video, likely what caused the protestors to go after him. 

it’s odd how he was able to walk up to and past a number of police carrying the AR, with his hands sometimes in the air. Jacob Blake wasn’t given an opportunity anywhere near this kid.

6 minutes ago, Redneksioux said:

Self defense. I can see that on one of his shots possibly. Still he had no right to be there past curfew and carrying an AR at a protest. Peppering bullets into the crowd is also not self defense. The video I saw showed no Molotov cocktail and there was also mention of a shot fired by him prior to the video, likely what caused the protestors to go after him. 

it’s odd how he was able to walk up to and past a number of police carrying the AR, with his hands sometimes in the air. Jacob Blake wasn’t given an opportunity anywhere near this kid.

Jacob Black was given plenty of opportunities to not get shot. He's an idiot, it's too bad he's paralyzed now though. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, JohnboyND7 said:

Jacob Black was given plenty of opportunities to not get shot. He's an idiot, it's too bad he's paralyzed now though. 

Not disagreeing. But watching the opportunities Kyle Rittenhouse was granted by law enforcement will only spark further unrest.

Giuliani’s appearance Thursday, on the final night of the convention when the president himself is set to accept the GOP nomination, underscores the extent to which Trump has turned the GOP convention into a celebration of himself rather than his party.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/why-trump-is-giving-rudy-a-prime-slot-at-the-convention/ar-BB18q8Gu?ocid=msedgdhp

42 minutes ago, Redneksioux said:

Not disagreeing. But watching the opportunities Kyle Rittenhouse was granted by law enforcement will only spark further unrest.

People need to wait for more information to come out, something BLM and their supporters don't like to do because it is often detrimental to their case and they want to get their disruption/destruction in.  

Absolutely the kid didn't have to be there after curfew.....but he had just as much right as all of the protestors there that were also breaking curfew.  It is ironic that bringing a gun both helped create a bigger potential issue while also most likely saved his life.  

I'll wait for more information to trickle out but the three people that were shot all have sh*tty records so don't rule out the fact that their actions that night helped contribute to a self defense situation.  All of this could have been avoided if the Milwaukee mayor and Wisconsin governor had learned from the mistakes of Frey and Walz and immediately called in reinforcements/plenty of national guard.  Instead they were too busy immediately throwing their officers under the bus (trendy these days) and blabbering apologies out.

1 minute ago, TheFlop said:

People need to wait for more information to come out, something BLM and their supporters don't like to do because it is often detrimental to their case and they want to get their disruption/destruction in.  

Absolutely the kid didn't have to be there after curfew.....but he had just as much right as all of the protestors there that were also breaking curfew.  It is ironic that bringing a gun both helped create a bigger potential issue while also most likely saved his life.  

I'll wait for more information to trickle out but the three people that were shot all have sh*tty records so don't rule out the fact that their actions that night helped contribute to a self defense situation.  All of this could have been avoided if the Milwaukee mayor and Wisconsin governor had learned from the mistakes of Frey and Walz and immediately called in reinforcements/plenty of national guard.  Instead they were too busy immediately throwing their officers under the bus (trendy these days) and blabbering apologies out.

So you disagree the reason he was targeted was the fact he was open carrying an AR through a protest? You think he still would have been attacked if he wasn't open carrying?

The police have every reason to be thrown under the bus after enabling these losers.