SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

9 hours ago, Frozen4sioux said:

Most viewers, basically will come down to which campaign has more bot farms engaged.

Nah, ratings will be predicated on entertainment value.  They always are.     As such I fully expect Trump’s ratings to be higher.      
His supporters will tune in to watch Trump ‘tell it like it is’; his detractors will tune in to witness the train-wreck in action.  I know I will.    

Love or hate him, Trump is the constant showman. 

40 minutes ago, jdub27 said:

The impact/volatility will likely depend on how the Senate shakes out. If R's lose the WH but not the Senate, I wouldn't expect a large change. If the R's lose the WH and Senate, I could foresee some signfiicant negative volatility. 

Can we at least cut down the California  Redwoods so us common folk can heat our home come winter of '21-22??

34 minutes ago, UNDlaw80 said:

Nah, ratings will be predicated on entertainment value.  They always are.     As such I fully expect Trump’s ratings to be higher.      
His supporters will tune in to watch Trump ‘tell it like it is’; his detractors will tune in to witness the train-wreck in action.  I know I will.    

Love or hate him, Trump is the constant showman. 

No one wants to tune in to watch someone read answers off a tv screen. 

2 hours ago, The Sicatoka said:

Boston Bruins fans close your eyes.

Donald Trump is like having Brad Marchand as a team mate: You can't agree with all of the antics, but you love the output. 

This is the most disgusting and unsettling post I have ever liked. Ever.

• Like 1

Do you libtard apologists not understand that YOU ARE NOT on the same team as these people. You mean nothing to them except as a means to more power.

They do not care about you or anything other than their own power and gaining more.

The blatant and clear hypocrisy  was unbelievable today.

Pelosi going six shades of batshit on Wolf Blitzer...

The utter smoking gun of a sitting VPs selling tbe US out for straight up cash for his family....

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, Frozen4sioux said:

Do you libtard apologists not understand that YOU ARE NOT on the same team as these people. You mean nothing to them except as a means to more power.

They do not care about you or anything other than their own power and gaining more.

The blatant and clear hypocrisy  was unbelievable today.

Pelosi going six shades of batshit on Wolf Blitzer...

The utter smoking gun of a sitting VPs selling tbe US out for straight up cash for his family....

Goodness.

You really are insane.

1 hour ago, bison73 said:

Strange?  Why an I making more on the market now than when oscama was pres?????

Obviously, because you don't know what you are doing.

Can't blame President Obama.  Of course as a cultist you are required to for Dear Leader. 

3 minutes ago, sioux rube said:

F2547215-B6E4-4811-AC8B-3E80B506F8F5.jpeg

I saw a pretty awful meme today but had to laugh. Someone put Hunter Biden's face on Faramir's body from Lord of the Rings when he accuses his dad of wishing that he had died and the non-screwup son had lived.

CDC today....."At no time has CDC guidance suggested that masks were intended to protect the wearers".

Dr. Redfield, director of the CDC, last month said that a mask is "more guaranteed to protect me" from Covid19 than a potential vaccine.

Hmmmmmmmm.........

#experts

#trustscience

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

That wasn't fair of me.  I only posted the S&P.  Maybe the Dow was better...

Oops.  No.  You just suck at investments. 

3qMdw-obama-vs-trump-nbsp-dow.png

4 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

That wasn't fair of me.  I only posted the S&P.  Maybe the Dow was better...

Oops.  No.  You just suck at investments. 

3qMdw-obama-vs-trump-nbsp-dow.png

You can misrepresent the true with charts as well as lie with statistics.

https://www.macrotrends.net/1358/dow-jones-industrial-average-last-10-years