SiouxSports.com Forum

Bochenski running for Mayor

nd jg

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Cratter said:

Bo got the US Sec of Transportation to come to town and announce federal grant of $30 million for the 42nd street project.

Guy is a go getter.

I mean Mayor Pete doesn’t show up for the important things so I guess this really is a big accomplishment!

23 minutes ago, Cratter said:

Can anyone think of the last time Grand Forks got any significant amount of federal money for a meaningful project?

Flood protection from 1997?

Do you honestly believe that Bo was the only one responsible for the 30 M?  I believe that the 2 senators had the most to do with it.  

4 hours ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

could the city buy the mall?  do any town/cities own malls?

I would think they could, you own it you control it.’just ask Bo  about the land across from his house 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Bison Dan said:

Do you honestly believe that Bo was the only one responsible for the 30 M?  I believe that the 2 senators had the most to do with it.  

No - this has been a project in the works in GF for three decades or more.  Mayor Bo has able to push it over the top because of infrastructure money from Bidens "Build Back Better" program was available.   Kramer and Hoeven had nothing to do with pushing forward.  One of them was MORE than happy to show up for for the photo opp last week.   Kramer is actually okay on that since I think he DID vote for the infrastructure package - Hoeven did not - and also didn't show up.   Empty Suit?  PPOOOFFF!

6 hours ago, gfNDfan said:

No - this has been a project in the works in GF for three decades or more.  Mayor Bo has able to push it over the top because of infrastructure money from Bidens "Build Back Better" program was available.   Kramer and Hoeven had nothing to do with pushing forward.  One of them was MORE than happy to show up for for the photo opp last week.   Kramer is actually okay on that since I think he DID vote for the infrastructure package - Hoeven did not - and also didn't show up.   Empty Suit?  PPOOOFFF!

Once again you're wrong - both voted for it.  It's just a bill to fund green projects with a few goodies for ND to get their votes.  Just payback for voting for the bill.  

21 hours ago, Bison Dan said:

That wasn't the question.

Attempting to thread drift?

I guess that means you don't know the answer.

On 6/10/2023 at 6:31 PM, Kab said:

I would think they could, you own it you control it.’just ask Bo  about the land across from his house 

I guess when the developer told Bo "I'm going to do this across the street from your house, and there's nothing you can do about it" and Bo did something about it, you think that was a bad thing? 

On 6/11/2023 at 6:46 AM, Bison Dan said:

Once again you're wrong - both voted for it.  It's just a bill to fund green projects with a few goodies for ND to get their votes.  Just payback for voting for the bill.  

FANTASTIC!  and you are???