SiouxSports.com Forum

UND @ Miami -- Saturday Gameday

stoneySIOUX

9 minutes ago, scpa0305 said:

There we go, was waiting to see if anyone would say something about Thome.  Not directly but this has to count 

So if UND has a goaltending percentage so far in 2020 slightly above .800 and the opposition puts up 20 SOG or 25 SOG........

Simple math.

This team isn't built to win every game in a high scoring shootout.

14 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

So if UND has a goaltending percentage so far in 2020 slightly above .800 and the opposition puts up 20 SOG or 25 SOG........

Simple math.

This team isn't built to win every game in a high scoring shootout.

Nope but there’s more to giving up goals than just the goalie.  Stream is great so I’m not going to comment on tonight’s goals.  But last night the 1st and 3rd goals were total D meltdowns...no one on here seems to understand that. Sometimes those go in.

4 minutes ago, scpa0305 said:

Nope but there’s more to giving up goals than just the goalie.  Stream is great so I’m not going to comment on tonight’s goals.  But last night the 1st and 3rd goals were total D meltdowns...no one on here seems to understand that. Sometimes those go in.

No argument......but on occasion make a stop when you need one.

See Craws tonight. This could be 5 or 6-2 right now.

SOG 21-8 UND

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, scpa0305 said:

Last night's goalie change was more of a "team" pull, where as last Friday was a more of a "goalie" pull.  Team needed a wake up call last night

1 minute ago, 1972 said:

Last night's goalie change was more of a "team" pull, where as last Friday was a more of a "goalie" pull.  Team needed a wake up call last night

Oh sure.  I agree, I was more referring to the posts on this forum last night.