SiouxSports.com Forum

UND MH Sweaters ‘19-‘20

UND-MH-Fan

1 hour ago, Sodbuster said:

And.....the new West Fargo HS (Horace) has now adopted the nickname of.........Hawks.

Williston District 8 is already nicknamed the Hawks fo the middle school.

The vote for a new high school there is next month.  Williston City District #1 voters turned down a high school expansion and new elementary schools, so District #1 will be overcrowded for its own students and their threats to not allow District 8 HS students is taken much more seriously by District #8 voters now.

https://www.district8nd.com/

1 hour ago, sethhag said:

I have gear with both the old and new logos, I say go Hawks all the time, but the logo, in design, does not show well, it's too wide, and much too simple. while it looks great on letter head and in more formal settings, when it comes to sports and passion it falls short in inspiration

You would think all of that would have been addressed during the concept phase if the consultants were doing what they were paid to do.

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Frozen4sioux said:

I really hoped the black jerseys would go away for decade or so. 

The thrill is gone.

11 hours ago, tnt said:

Of course they had to upgrade the black jerseys, they had some bad vibes attached to them recently.

Maybe they will break them out for the grudge weekend against Canisius College?