SiouxSports.com Forum

Wtf

gfhockey

This just just a sad, sad day... for everyone. Coaches, players, fans...

It is hard to think about draining the swamp when you are up to your a!! In alligators.

driving to a home game next year was on my radar screen but not sure.... too painful. The memories of Sioux football would become tarnished.... it seems we have turned into a school almost directly east and onecto the southwest that battled for last place in the conference every year.... some high school teams can do better plays.

i really really hope this turns around..... somehow.

13 minutes ago, Mama Sue said:

This just just a sad, sad day... for everyone. Coaches, players, fans...

It is hard to think about draining the swamp when you are up to your a!! In alligators.

driving to a home game next year was on my radar screen but not sure.... too painful. The memories of Sioux football would become tarnished.... it seems we have turned into a school almost directly east and onecto the southwest that battled for last place in the conference every year.... some high school teams can do better plays.

i really really hope this turns around..... somehow.

It’s important to consider the sequence of recent events in the context of division I FCS football. Do not relate this to high school football, the NFL, or even division I FBS football; the process needs to be done justice this way and correctly analyzed. 

With all that said, I believe the direction and leadership of UND football is lacking. Although very subjective, the “eye test” often works for those who have watched their fair share of football games over the years. UND football currently does not pass the “eye test”. There is unmotivated, lackadaisical body language and poor football scheme out on the field. 

I think the contract situation will unfortunately prevent wholesale change, but Mr. Chaves and the head football coach need to get some things changed because it’s obviously not working as is - very obvious . 

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, UND-FB-FAN said:

I think the contract situation will unfortunately prevent wholesale change, but Mr. Chaves and the head football coach need to get some things changed because it’s obviously not working as is - very obvious . 

This is the legacy of Faison: Contract extensions given out like candy on Halloween. I don't think Chaves will do that, so Bubba better do something next season or start updating his resume.

3 minutes ago, fightingsioux4life said:

This is the legacy of Faison: Contract extensions given out like candy on Halloween. I don't think Chaves will do that, so Bubba better do something next season or start updating his resume.

Everyone was calling for Bubba to be extended. I can't blame Faison for this one. 

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/18/2018 at 1:25 PM, fightingsioux4life said:

Perhaps. I am just sick and tired of mediocrity and I am tired of hearing we have zero options for making it better.

Apparently Bubba's just noticed that the offense needs a little attention.  He's the definition of tunnel vision. 

• Upvote 2