SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA @ Bulldogs - SATURDAY Gameday

AZSIOUX

4 minutes ago, siouxforce19 said:

If we were playing well and losing I’d feel better. I haven’t lost hope - just feeling discouraged. 

But the garbage officiating this season is starting to wear on me. I already had to witness the Denver debacle - and that was enough for me... 

Agreed, if we were at least playing competent it would help. Really missing a Drake type leader.

3 minutes ago, franchise said:

I'm been pretty sure they just need to be consistent. Now I'm not so sure it's just because they aren't a very good team.

Agree. The team just is not very good. They were better at the beginning of the season. Not getting coached up and not improving on their own. Don’t deserve to wear the jersey half the time 

3 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

Jones' stupid high stick was an absolute killer. Might be one of the dumbest and most undisciplined plays this year.....and there have been plenty.

You know, I can almost understand a high stick.  Having played, I know that in the heat of the moment, the stick can go up of its own volition.  At this level, though, that is not cool.

18 minutes ago, siouxfan512 said:

Have you watched the game? The score may be what matters in the end, but this team has kind of played like garbage. Granted the officiating isn’t helping, but they have not looked good.

I just don't want to give up on them. But it is starting to look like they are done. :(:angry:

Just now, Siouxfan11 said:

Time to drop gloves and whoop butt just for shits and gigs..... Oh wait do we have anyone that can do that

Yeah, but it would be a really bad time for that with our schedule.  Besides, are there really any goons left in college hockey?