Jump to content
SiouxSports.com Forum
Sign in to follow this  
OgieOgilthorpe

ND High School Hockey 16-17

Recommended Posts

35 minutes ago, OgieOgilthorpe said:

I made my own rankings but ndhighschoolhockey.com has stats, results, rankings and standings 

Only rankings of high school hockey in North Dakota is pre season rankings. It's not like basketball or football when they have weekly rankings. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, OgieOgilthorpe said:

I made my own rankings but ndhighschoolhockey.com has stats, results, rankings and standings 

What are your current rankings?  Don't think I've ever seen them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, MoSiouxFan said:

What are your current rankings?  Don't think I've ever seen them.

East

1. GFC

2. RR

3.Davies

3.(tied)  DL

5. South

HUGE GAP

6. North

7. Grafton (toss up)

8. West Fargo (toss up)

 

West

1. Bismarck High

2. Minot (toss up)

3. Century (toss up)

4. Dickinson

5. Jamestown

6. Mandan

7. Williston

8. Bott

9. JV teams

10. Bad JV teams

11. HB

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, OgieOgilthorpe said:

East

1. GFC

2. RR

3.Davies

3.(tied)  DL

5. South

HUGE GAP

6. North

7. Grafton (toss up)

8. West Fargo (toss up)

 

West

1. Bismarck High

2. Minot (toss up)

3. Century (toss up)

4. Dickinson

5. Jamestown

6. Mandan

7. Williston

8. Bott

9. JV teams

10. Bad JV teams

11. HB

 

Thanks.  Do you update the rankings weekly?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Question for those with knowledge of Grafton/PR:

What is going wrong up in Spoiler country?  Numbers?  Best athletes not playing hockey?  Looks like they won't be at state again. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

Question for those with knowledge of Grafton/PR:

What is going wrong up in Spoiler country?  Numbers?  Best athletes not playing hockey?  Looks like they won't be at state again. 

Saw them play South/Shanley earlier this season. No speed, little skill and poor goaltending.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

Saw them play South/Shanley earlier this season. No speed, little skill and poor goaltending.

Used to pencil them in to a top four finish at state every season, weird not seeing them in the top four of the EDC. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/26/2017 at 9:26 PM, sioux rube said:

RR 5 EGF 2

And nothing but the box score from the GF herald. Guess they have to save space for all those annoying surveys.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tuesday's GF showdown should be interesting. Toss out that first meeting. Evidently, RR didn't have a goalie back then and they've found their game. 

Central going in is obviously the favorite. A close game would be nice for all to showcase the GF talent. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SiouxForever said:

Tuesday's GF showdown should be interesting. Toss out that first meeting. Evidently, RR didn't have a goalie back then and they've found their game. 

Central going in is obviously the favorite. A close game would be nice for all to showcase the GF talent. 

I take it that will be at Purpur?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, geaux_sioux said:

Finally got to see central play this year and man they are good. Best team I've seen out of ND in a few years.

If Central had Lund they are hands down the state champs.  Only teams with a prayer are Bismarck and Red River.  I know Red River rolled Bismarck, but the next day Bismarck almost knocked off Central.  

Im thinking we see an all GF final at scheels arena.  Not a bold prediction at all though.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Wilbur said:

If Central had Lund they are hands down the state champs.  Only teams with a prayer are Bismarck and Red River.  I know Red River rolled Bismarck, but the next day Bismarck almost knocked off Central.  

Im thinking we see an all GF final at scheels arena.  Not a bold prediction at all though.  

I'd be shocked if it wasn't 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/29/2017 at 9:35 AM, SiouxForever said:

Tuesday's GF showdown should be interesting. Toss out that first meeting. Evidently, RR didn't have a goalie back then and they've found their game. 

Central going in is obviously the favorite. A close game would be nice for all to showcase the GF talent. 

Sure as hell won't be 7-1 this time around. RR is a completely different team than they were earlier this season. I think RR will take them down this time but Central will take EDC and state. Hard not to drop one game all year long! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...