SiouxSports.com Forum

2016 FCS PLAYOFFS THIRD ROUND

BarnWinterSportsEngelstad

2 hours ago, AJS said:

Down 10-7 in the 2nd and you can already turn it off. The reason NDSU will win this one and march to #6 is coaching. I'm at a loss for words for how poor SDSU's game plan is on defense. Someone explain why on 3rd and 25 you only rush 3 and then have the rest of your guys 50 yards down field. 

After watching their runs the past five years, it's really easy to find the moment when the game is over. The 3rd and 25 was that moment. 

To beat NDSU in the playoffs, it's like you almost need the inside straight draw. There needs to be a team that is (1) Better (2) Plays their best game of the season. If you are on par with them, you have no shot, because although there have been close games, they always make the play that counts. 

2 minutes ago, AJS said:

After watching their runs the past five years, it's really easy to find the moment when the game is over. The 3rd and 25 was that moment. 

To beat NDSU in the playoffs, it's like you almost need the inside straight draw. There needs to be a team that is (1) Better (2) Plays their best game of the season. If you are on par with them, you have no shot, because although there have been close games, they always make the play that counts. 

it helps that every game is at .....home.

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, AJS said:

Jacks went prevent on every 3rd and long. Stick had no pressure.

6 minutes ago, bang said:

I agree. NDSU has earned the right to play at home.

Out of curiosity. How many posts have you on SDSU's fan forum today? 

Zero, 1. Their fans are boring.

2. I've maintained since 2003, UND is and always will be NDSU's main rival. Despite what some NDSU fans claim.

3. Whoever runs this forum does an awesome job of keeping it mobile optimized. Much easier to access on my phone which is my main internet access point. Cheers to whoever that person is.

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Bison06 said:

Zero, 1. Their fans are boring.

2. I've maintained since 2003, UND is and always will be NDSU's main rival. Despite what some NDSU fans claim.

3. Whoever runs this forum does an awesome job of keeping it mobile optimized. Much easier to access on my phone which is my main internet access point. Cheers to whoever that person is.

Great response. I'm curious as to why we have so many NDSU posters. You shed some light on that. I also agree with your rival statement. It's a great rivalry.