SiouxSports.com Forum

Gameday: UND vs NAU 1pm

geaux_sioux

Think I've seen three new plays that we haven't run all year so far in the first half.  It's too bad we are struggling on offense so much we are having to use those up now.  Would have liked to have saved those to catch a team off guard in the playoffs.  Offense is just flat out struggling right now. 

All of this is on the line. Simply not opening holes. Unable to give Studs much protection after that first long pass. You're seeing the impact on Studsrud as he's been way off lately. This offense is going nowhere and it's taking the defense with it. This right now looks like a loss. I know it's early and never know what might happen, but seeing what the offense has looked like so far and it's not looking good for a conference championship. 

1 minute ago, Feff said:

All of this is on the line. Simply not opening holes. Unable to give Studs much protection after that first long pass. You're seeing the impact on Studsrud as he's been way off lately. This offense is going nowhere and it's taking the defense with it. This right now looks like a loss. I know it's early and never know what might happen, but seeing what the offense has looked like so far and it's not looking good for a conference championship. 

Freshman making first start on the OL.  They are just banged up right now and it shows.  We go as the OL goes.....and right now they are not going.  We could have really used a bye.