SiouxSports.com Forum

Gameday: UND @ ISU 3:30 PM

geaux_sioux

47 minutes ago, geaux_sioux said:

Last year at about this time we were rolling. Then we played ISU and choked the playoffs away. We're a little more healthy in the secondary this time. Our team should be out for blood today. Expect a lot of runs and some jump balls. We need to smoke this team.

I agree, and this game would worry me a little more about a potential let down......but I think our guys remember what happened last year.  Let's hope we can get out to another fast start.......and Leave No Doubt!

UND's offensive line has been playing well the past few games. It is also great how many very capable ball-carriers UND has. I expect UND to be able to run the ball quite well today, but it is also nice to know Studsrud is playing top-notch as well. Hopefully Studsrud won't have to sling it around too much. 

Big thing to watch during this game, in my opinion, is the UND defense versus an offense that caused them fits AT HOME IN THE ALERUS last season. I think the UND secondary is quite superior to last year's secondary, as evidenced by the interception numbers, so UND should be able to hold down the scoring enough.

GO FIGHTING HAWKS! LEAVE NO DOUBT!