SiouxSports.com Forum

Gameday: UND vs SUU 1PM

geaux_sioux

10 hours ago, UND-FB-FAN said:

Absolutely bush league out of SUU. Hard to condemn the entire SUU program for that one player's actions, but the way the entire SUU offense was called at the end there makes it easier. SUU's head coach should receive a nice phone call or letter regarding how inappropriate (aka fucking stupid) his team's actions were at the end. 

I hope the SUU program and fans (all 12 of them) enjoy the loss -- they deserve it. It could've been by more if UND wanted it to be. Although it is tempting to want UND to do more scoring, they need to stay healthy and pull the starters in games that get out of hand. Reyes' injury occured when playing while the Sac St. game was out of hand. 

I just watched the play a couple of times and it really is just a hard play with him making a block.  He isn't looking so couldn't know the ball carrier was down.  If I am coaching I expect all my players to work through the whistle like that.  The problem comes after with the chest pounding.  He isn't one of the starters so he may have just been a little over hyped and I would like to think the SUU coaching staff will handle it appropriately.  I guess we will see if things like this become the norm. at SUU. 

18 minutes ago, BigGame said:

I just watched the play a couple of times and it really is just a hard play with him making a block.  He isn't looking so couldn't know the ball carrier was down.  If I am coaching I expect all my players to work through the whistle like that.  The problem comes after with the chest pounding.  He isn't one of the starters so he may have just been a little over hyped and I would like to think the SUU coaching staff will handle it appropriately.  I guess we will see if things like this become the norm. at SUU. 

Was wondering myself if it was just an overzealous sub trying to show the coaches he will play to the whistle, but yeah, the chest thump makes you question his motivation.

I kinda agree.  I don't blame the kid as much as i do the coaching staff . . . UND handed the ball over without tacking on another 3 or 7 points.  Gracious loser would have just took a knee, shook hands, and gone home.

On UND's end . . . I feel they should have tacked on some more points.  I don't remember EVER seeing a team take a knee knowing the other team will get possession.  Just seemed odd.

41 minutes ago, 77iceman said:

On UND's end . . . I feel they should have tacked on some more points.  I don't remember EVER seeing a team take a knee knowing the other team will get possession.  Just seemed odd.

I wonder if it was bad math or maybe missed communication.

I understand taking a knee and assumed at the time SUU  would do the same. On the replay it  looks like the SUU kid was looking to hit someone and it ended up being a blindside hit to the head. Definitely A personal foul. Maybe more. 

• Upvote 1

I tried to watch the replay of the SUU vs UND game on Sioux Insider.   So when I click on the game link it asked for PW and I enter and up comes the soccer game.  Is Sioux inside affected by Title IX?  Soccer is fine.  But damn it I want to watch Football.  Kidding of course.  Anyone know what is going with that problem?

10 minutes ago, Nodak78 said:

I tried to watch the replay of the SUU vs UND game on Sioux Insider.   So when I click on the game link it asked for PW and I enter and up comes the soccer game.  Is Sioux inside affected by Title IX?  Soccer is fine.  But damn it I want to watch Football.  Kidding of course.  Anyone know what is going with that problem?

http://eversport.tv/big-sky/football/2016/10/15/southern-utah-at-north-dakota

18 hours ago, BigGame said:

Disagree. You can see him target O'Brien and chase him down with a purpose. That purpose is especially evident with the chest bump. He knew what he was doing. Just a stupid, dirty action by #70.

• Upvote 4

3 hours ago, Nodak78 said:

Thanks

OK guys I need P/C help. I got the link on my Android but now want to get it on my PC so I can cast it to the TV but it will not load. Right clicked black screen and it said it was not loading. Duh?  Thought it could be Adobe Flash but when I click that Link it just makes a loud thud and nothing happens. Any quick ideas anyone?

7 minutes ago, Finn flick said:

OK guys I need P/C help. I got the link on my Android but now want to get it on my PC so I can cast it to the TV but it will not load. Right clicked black screen and it said it was not loading. Duh?  Thought it could be Adobe Flash but when I click that Link it just makes a loud thud and nothing happens. Any quick ideas anyone?

I cast from my Android before but now I forgot how to do it again because it does have the game 2nd half.  Last time I didn't even have to select the diff HDMI and it changed it to the Cast one correctly. Grrrrr

13 minutes ago, Finn flick said:

OK guys I need P/C help. I got the link on my Android but now want to get it on my PC.

Go to this page on your PC. Click the link....

You want to cast it to your tv...not sure what device you have, but I use my android to chromecast on my tv easier than on a pc. Usually need to make sure they are connected to the same wifi network (although seems with a update lately it doesn't seem to matter as much.) Then I just click the little cast icon on the video that's playing.

I just remembered, some programs or players don't "cast." 

I've never been able to get eversport to cast. Always end up with hdmi cable to tv (unless someone else had been able to use chromecast and eversport?)

That's where the android app comes in handy that will let you control your computer from your phone when it's hooked up to the Tv.

On 10/16/2016 at 1:58 PM, SIOUXFAN97 said:

24 minutes ago, Cratter said:

I just remembered, some programs or players don't "cast." 

I've never been able to get eversport to cast. Always end up with hdmi cable to tv (unless someone else had been able to use chromecast and eversport?)

That's where the android app comes in handy that will let you control your computer from your phone when it's hooked up to the Tv.

I cast my phone to Chromecast, then go to ever sport and

Get the game on my phone.  For whatever reason that works better for me than casting from the chrome browser on my laptop or using an HDMI cable from my laptop, maybe because my laptop is pretty old.

32 minutes ago, Sioux95 said:

I cast my phone to Chromecast, then go to ever sport and

Get the game on my phone.  For whatever reason that works better for me than casting from the chrome browser on my laptop or using an HDMI cable from my laptop, maybe because my laptop is pretty old.

Entire phone casting, forgot about that. Mainly because I didn't think it worked very good (didn't take up the whole screen). I'll have to give that a try again.

....just figured out I can rotate the phone and the video fills up the entire tv screen....doh!:silly:

Thanks for the tip.